+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

ekek

Apr 27, 2018
Hi everyone.. I am dec 19 2017 aor and I got an email of an update on 3rd jan 2018 and post that nothing. I think my status was changed to IP2 around Feb end. Its been more than 4 months and I haven't heard from them. Please suggest what are my options. What should I do?
I am an Indian citizen currently living in India.

canada1231

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
Anyone from Dec Applicants with NDVO still waiting for PPR.... Did you contact them for your status... Because there is a possibility that next month NDVO may start for Jan Applicants...

Reactions: gary007

ekek

Apr 27, 2018
Anyone from Dec Applicants with NDVO still waiting for PPR.... Did you contact them for your status... Because there is a possibility that next month NDVO may start for Jan Applicants...
Hi am dec 19 2017 aor and I got an email of an update on 3rd jan 2018 and post that nothing. I think my status was changed to IP2 around Feb end. Its been more than 4 months and I haven't heard from them. Please suggest what are my options. What should I do?

I am really tensed. Could you please suggest what I should be doing at this point. Thanks in advance.

canada1231

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
Hi am dec 19 2017 aor and I got an email of an update on 3rd jan 2018 and post that nothing. I think my status was changed to IP2 around Feb end. Its been more than 4 months and I haven't heard from them. Please suggest what are my options. What should I do?

I am really tensed. Could you please suggest what I should be doing at this point. Thanks in advance.
Hi, i would suggest you to read this below case..
https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/indian-e-apr-tracker/cases/case-33377

You can see if you can also contact them and let them know that you are still waiting for the PPR email....

please @experts in this forum can also suggest here....

ekek

Apr 27, 2018
Hi, i would suggest you to read this below case..
https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/indian-e-apr-tracker/cases/case-33377

You can see if you can also contact them and let them know that you are still waiting for the PPR email....

please @experts in this forum can also suggest here....
Thanks much. I think I am not eligible to order gcms notes since am not in Canada and am not a Canadian citizen.

I am not sure what my visa office is. Do you think I should email to inquire about my visa office first. And then reach out to that office?
Thanks for all the help.

Dscpl1

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Thanks much. I think I am not eligible to order gcms notes since am not in Canada and am not a Canadian citizen.

I am not sure what my visa office is. Do you think I should email to inquire about my visa office first. And then reach out to that office?
Thanks for all the help.
You can do that. I got PPR 2 days after requesting to know my visa office. Also, anyone can order gcms irrespective of nationality or country of residence but I believe it will take 30 days for you to get it

ekek

Apr 27, 2018
You can do that. I got PPR 2 days after requesting to know my visa office. Also, anyone can order gcms irrespective of nationality or country of residence but I believe it will take 30 days for you to get it
Thanks a lot for your reply. Really appreciate it. Will do so. Hopefully I'll get it too soon.

Reactions: Dscpl1

samer123

Mar 16, 2018
Hi guys, after reading all of the PPR approval for december ITA i got worried and really disapointed since i am a 19 December ITA approved but i think im in IP2 and i really need somebody to help me
the problem is that i have applied through a lawyer and he is the only one who can access my profile and he sends me screen shots for my file status so frankly i have no idea which phase i am IP1 or IP2 becasue he sends me the screen shot once per week. but i have a fealing im IP2 now. can anybody help me please :(

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi guys, after reading all of the PPR approval for december ITA i got worried and really disapointed since i am a 19 December ITA approved but i think im in IP2 and i really need somebody to help me
the problem is that i have applied through a lawyer and he is the only one who can access my profile and he sends me screen shots for my file status so frankly i have no idea which phase i am IP1 or IP2 becasue he sends me the screen shot once per week. but i have a fealing im IP2 now. can anybody help me please :(
What does it say on your account? Paste here the status, so we can help evaluate

samer123

Mar 16, 2018
application status: we are processing your application.we will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility:we are reviewimg whether you meet the eligibility requirmnets
Review of medical results: you passed the medical exam
Review of additinal documents: we do not need additional documents.
interview:you dont need an interview.we will send you a message if this change.
Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints.we will send you a message of this changes.
Background check: we are processing your background check.we will send you a message of we need more information.
Final decision: your application is in process we will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

that is my status now and was like this since last march 27