CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey did you receive an email for the ghost update? Or do you have to keep checking your profile got updates?
It was only in the profile.. no email... and the update came in the morning

Last edited:

bbq_g3

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
They released the PPRs in a batch. So don't worry. You batch is on its way. My ADR was FBI PCC and it went to NA last weekend after 2 months and yesterday I got the PPR. I would say wait and keep checking the trend of incoming status updates and PPRs on this forum before ordering GCMS notes. I did the same and planned to order notes by end of this month. Luckily, got the PPR without having need of it.
Yep, am planning to order GCMS notes if I do not get any update or PPR by end of this month. Fingers crossed!

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Heyyy! Just stressing out a bit now, trying to be as positive as I can. AOR 18th Dec, and still no news of PPR/ updates! Praying to god that this week I see something.
You are not alone buddy
AOR 30 th dec
No updates agter 27 feb mass ip2 movement.
Do you know your VISA OFFICE?
Mine is London:/

angeJ

Mar 22, 2018
OK guys, I just got the GCMS note, and freaking out.
My eligibility has changed from Recommended pass to Not started (since last GCMS note on Jan), no notes since Jan 12th, but my primary office was transferred from CPC ottawa to Centralized Intake Office on March 6th.
and I've been in IP2 since Feb 27 but on GCMS note generated March 19th showing Security is not started too!
OMG what is going on?!!?!?!?!
I don't think anybody had same situation as I am right now.
why would CPC put my file back to CIO? and in IP2 since Feb27 but still no security not started on March 19th??!?!
anyone??!?!?

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I don't think anybody had same situation as I am right now.
why would CPC put my file back to CIO? and in IP2 since Feb27 but still no security not started on March 19th??!?!
anyone??!?!?
Eligibility changed to "recommended pass" to "not started"? Weird... have you tried calling them to inquire?

angeJ

Mar 22, 2018
Eligibility changed to "recommended pass" to "not started"? Weird... have you tried calling them to inquire?
that's the thing! I cannot get through this pre-recorded voice message! I've tried last 2 weeks more than 100 times. just want to talk to human being

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
that's the thing! I cannot get through this pre-recorded voice message! I've tried last 2 weeks more than 100 times. just want to talk to human being
Geez that sucks! Which number are you calling though?

I've read here in the forum people who were successful by calling +1 613 944 4000 and +1 888 242 2100.

If you haven't tried any of these, I'd say give it a shot. Also people say it's better to call after 3pm EST. I personally have never called, so I can't confirm this info. Good luck! :)

canada1231

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
looks like no PPR today and may be NDVO is done for this month. Anyone from December NDVO still waiting for PPR here....