+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December AOR 2017 - join here.

bbq_g3

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
How many here with VO as Ottawa and waiting for PPR?
Me.
Just spoke to someone I know, who is aware of the functioning of the govt machinery in Canada. There's Ontario General Elections coming up in June 2018, for which most of the govt agencies are busy. Hence, the great delay from Ottawa VO.

bbq_g3

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Got a response to my CSE. The usual one.
"We are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application. It is still within regular processing times. Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."
Received a generic response although I had specifically asked about my VO, and whether my application has passed the Criminality, Security and Eligibility checks.
Hope there's some good news coming next week.

Reactions: CANPRI

Abhilal15

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Can you elaborate more? Cos even I called cic 2 days ago and could only get info on Meds and criminality passed and BG is in process since 27th feb and it is still with CPC Ottawa
I had to wait for about 45 mins to get connected to the agent. He said we cleared all other criteria and its undergoing background check ( the last phase ). We always knew our background check would be take more time as my husband is scientist ( nuclear engineer ).

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Hey everyone
Cam anyone tell.me how much time does NDVO take for giving the decision ?
I just came to know my case is in New Delhi visa office
AOR ;20th DEC 2017
Thanks
Gary