Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is my fiance's ats
yeah same status, nothing changed.
This the status. Don't know what to expect. It's been a month now:

Status below:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
My Consultant told me today that my Background status is Not Applicable(2nd time), So NA2.
But in Eligibility section it says We are reviewing whether you meet the Eligibility requirements.
So what is my current status? NA2 or something else?
Thank you guys... As I don't have access to my Profile, don't know what is really happening.
Thank you once again for replying.