01-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
18-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2015 (received 06-01-2016)
LANDED..........
10-01-2016 (received PR card 22-02-2016)
Hi there,

I just applied online on behalf of my mother-in-law on February 10. Yesterday, we just got an email to submit the passport.

My questions will be:

1. What does super visa differ from regular visitor visa? I mean, if her passport expires next year, then the visa will only be valid for a year anyway, right?
2. She has been asked to submit her passport. Does it mean she will not get a medical request?

Thanks in advance.

s109664

Dec 23, 2015
harinder1827 said:
no update yet..anyone got supervisa recently ?
Got a rejection. Some moron immigration officer rejected for financial reasons and medical insurance which was attached to the application.

manal85

Jan 12, 2016
s109664 said:
Got a rejection. Some moron immigration officer rejected for financial reasons and medical insurance which was attached to the application.
OMG ! So sorry about that !
I saw also that they already paased the medical exam !! It feels so bad really , i thought when medicals are asked to be done it means they will get the passport request . I hope when you will re apply you will get the supervisa . One quick q ; did u not meet the income needed to apply or what . If yes then why did they not refuse from the beginning ! Thats so surprising :( ...

s109664

Dec 23, 2015
3 reasons for denying
1. No super visa health insurance :- It was attached to the application and is fro manulife.

2.I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure. This shouldnt m atter as i am the gurantor and there income /assests shouldnt matter. In any case. Assest 1 million $, cash 100K was declared

3.You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets. I had , my notice of income assestment , bank statement, saving acc , job letter , proiperty tax paper.. Not sure what else they needed

need to check with my local MP or see how I can complain about this idiot who was hired as an immigration officer and surely doesnt know how to read. I wish every one luck and hopefully hope no one gets this idiot.

manal85

Jan 12, 2016
s109664 said:
3 reasons for denying
1. No super visa health insurance :- It was attached to the application and is fro manulife.

2.I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure. This shouldnt m atter as i am the gurantor and there income /assests shouldnt matter. In any case. Assest 1 million $, cash 100K was declared

3.You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets. I had , my notice of income assestment , bank statement, saving acc , job letter , proiperty tax paper.. Not sure what else they needed

need to check with my local MP or see how I can complain about this idiot who was hired as an immigration officer and surely doesnt know how to read. I wish every one luck and hopefully hope no one gets this idiot.
Thats insane ! No right to refuse at all ! Better to check with the Mp , but not sure if u can complain , only thing u can do is o re apply ! I wishh u really to reunite with ur family and same for everyone who wants that including me

s109664

Dec 23, 2015
thx. I am thinking of requesting Access to Information Act to see what note sthe idiot put in to reject it and then re apply.
At this point I think I should just apply for a visit visa, far less paper work.
Any suggestions anyone?

tanvirmk

Star Member
Jan 30, 2005
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
AOR Received.
24 Aug 2015
File Transfer...
27 Aug
Med's Done....
April 2015
harinder1827 said:
Please post your message and STATUS updates for online supervisa - I applied on behalf of my mother in Canada
File Submitted - 6th Jan - No update yet
Uploaded all the docs online
Has anyone else done it online on behalf of their parents ? If yes, please post or provide your update here
When she is in Canada, which visa office deals with the application? My mom is in the same boat. CIC site doesn't provide much info on this ::)

Kazmemon

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Sep 2008
AOR Received.
Aug 2008
File Transfer...
30- June-2010
Med's Request
Jul 21 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 28 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -- 30th Nov 2011 PPR2 -- 19th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2012
LANDED..........
4th Mar-2012
Alien_walkingalone said:
My mom got her supervisa after waiting 8 months.
Finally... Great News.!! Congratulations. Long wait comes to an end.