+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2023 - Citizenship Applications

billsnjays416

Apr 12, 2024
Any suggestions should I submit webform because my background was completed on 2nd april and after that no update on lpp. Whereas i see everyone who got bg completed around that date has lpp completed. Calgary officials
webforms are useless from what I gather, you're better off getting an GCMS. I maybe wrong, and anyone can correct me but my theory is Webforms are like appending a note/ attachment to your file, and no one really bothers to look into it until they're working on your app again.

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
webforms are useless from what I gather, you're better off getting an GCMS. I maybe wrong, and anyone can correct me but my theory is Webforms are like appending a note/ attachment to your file, and no one really bothers to look into it until they're working on your app again.
100% Web Form is just another piece of shit from IRCC. That damn thing wont do any good. GCMS is all u need

billsnjays416

Apr 12, 2024
How does GCMS help?
I think it's mostly placebo but loose theory is it can trigger the algos or VO to not forget your app, and disappearing it into the abyss. my other guess tho is because is since it takes 30 days to get them, they typically lineup somewhat with the application processing due date that refreshes every month... say for example you get an update on April 1, your application has due date or bring forward date of May 1 (i.e. date which someone will look at your app again). you order GCMS may 3 weeks after April 1 cause you're anxious, then bam May 1 some movement. FYI smaller offices of course have the luck that officers can clear their plate well before the application bringforward/due date, and cycle back to an app in less time but busier aren't so lucky.

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it's mostly placebo but loose theory is it can trigger the algos or VO to not forget your app, and disappearing it into the abyss. my other guess tho is because is since it takes 30 days to get them, they typically lineup somewhat with the application processing due date that refreshes every month... say for example you get an update on April 1, your application has due date or bring forward date of May 1 (i.e. date which someone will look at your app again). you order GCMS may 3 weeks after April 1 cause you're anxious, then bam May 1 some movement. FYI smaller offices of course have the luck that officers can clear their plate well before the application bringforward/due date, and cycle back to an app in less time but busier aren't so lucky.
This.. If you had experience with IRCC before. Being that student visa, work visa, PGWP, spousal sponsorship, PR app, express entry, etc. You somehow get the jist of how things work with them.

QQkodak

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Montreal office
Jan 11 AOR
Feb 9 Test Invite
Feb 12Test Completed
April 10 Ghost Update
April 12 BG Completed
April 16 LPP completed
April 25 Oath invitation email (tracker updated on April 26)
May 1st Oath Ceremony
Hope you hear from IRCC soon!

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Hi All, I have received the email to download ecertificate but I am not able to generate an invite code. It’s a gmail email address. It always gives message that there is a technical error . But when i put a random email address, it generates a code. Can anybody please suggest a solution? Thanks

Caherm1mo

Apr 26, 2024
Montreal office
Secondary office is Sydney
AOR: Jan 8
Test Completed on tracker: Jan 26
Ghost update: April 9
BG completed: April 24

My partner who applied after me already got his oath email :/ hoping I can catch up and my my LPP soon

Nino22

Jul 28, 2018
Hi everyone
No updates since LPP was completed on April 12, anyone in the same situation?
Thinking to email the visa office is this a good idea ?

aol2024

Apr 16, 2024
Type: Online application
Application: 2 person
Apllication sent Delivered: December 20, 2023
AOR: January 4, 2024
Citizenship test request: Jan 30th, 2024
Test Passed: Feb 15, 2024
Test Completed on Tracker: Feb 17, 2024
March 30th: GU
April 5 th: GU
Background:in progress
Physical Presence : in progress
Language skills in progress
Prohibition completed in progress
Oath Ceremony: NOT STARTED
As I can see here that Most of the people who submitted their application in Dec 2023 have some progress except mine. I didn't receive any message or request from IRCC till today