+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Fastfurious

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Any suggestions should I submit webform because my background was completed on 2nd april and after that no update on lpp. Whereas i see everyone who got bg completed around that date has lpp completed. Calgary officials

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Any suggestions should I submit webform because my background was completed on 2nd april and after that no update on lpp. Whereas i see everyone who got bg completed around that date has lpp completed. Calgary officials
I would call and ask "Hi, I am curious about the status of my application. Has the assessment of my language, physical presence and prohibitions begun?" They place you on hold (typically around 2 minutes) and they check your file in real time. Sometimes it's completed but it hasn't yet been posted. If not, ask if any notes have been placed on your file.

Don't ask them to push your file to the front or when will the assessments begin. They cannot do anything for your file, just provide information which would be the reason for your call.

What you could also do is apply for GCMS notes.

This is what * I * have done and would do and it helps.

Reactions: Susanng

idkme

Apr 29, 2023
my background was completed on Mar 12 and i got a new update about LPP completed today . so you are not alone in this race. Hopefully you will have an update soon :)

Edmlas

Apr 25, 2024
I have the same timeline as you. Background competed 2nd of April. No update on lpp. This can be very frustrating. Edmonton

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
I have the same timeline as you. Background competed 2nd of April. No update on lpp. This can be very frustrating. Edmonton
Same here, Winnipeg.

jeevan1205

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
i checked this morning and found my e-certiticate.
Hi, did you have virtual oath and you choose e-certificate?

I have my virtual oath on May 2(updated in tracker on April 20, received oath email on April 22, SCR office) and didn't receive instructions to download e-certificate, so just curious when I will receive it.

kyoussef

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Is there anyone here with Background not completed? It has been received on April 1st, no update since then. Is that normal?

RK2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
Has anyone faced this situation: IRCC officer informed on the phone that "LPP" is completed and I said it still shows as "InProgress" in tracker for me. Then officer told me to raise a webform with Technical team to look into why the status is not reflecting as completed in my tracker.

Have you heard such cases and what was the outcome?

Reactions: Susanng