+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2023 - Citizenship Applications

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
How quickly the LPP should complete from when BG check is completed will depend largely on processing offices and the parameters of individual applications.

Applications in Niagara falls may not be processed at the same speed as Vancouver. There's almost no point in asking the same blanket questions we could ask while BG was pending.

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
congrats you all who got real update.

now i can see no one complains about why JAN people getting updates and Dec people not.
FYI. there is no real update as what i can see here for JAN since last month :)

Reactions: Star3530

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Is this a competition ?
i do not know, you guys tell us- lol

if you do some research in all groups you will find that, its only JAN group who does not complain about why other groups getting update or oath and we are not. all other groups saying "why JAN people getting update and we are still waiting"

Reactions: Yuki.03

dmx

Jan 8, 2024

if you do some research in all groups you will find that, its only JAN group who does not complain about why other groups getting update or oath and we are not. all other groups saying "why JAN people getting update and we are still waiting"
Not me. I don’t have time for that. Hope everyone gets his citizenship soon.

Reactions: Ali.arshady

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019

Surely this is nonsense.

The only reason we complained was because our BG checks seemingly got stuck somewhere whilst everyone else's got completed. No body cares about anyone else at the end of the day. I know I don't.

And as much as you'd like to convince yourself that the January group are some special breed who would never compare or complain, I'd love to see the general reaction on there when March and February applications start getting LPP completed and oath dates whilst they are perpetually stuck.

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Surely this is nonsense.

The only reason we complained was because our BG checks seemingly got stuck somewhere whilst everyone else's got completed. No body cares about anyone else at the end of the day. I know I don't.

And as much as you'd like to convince yourself that the January group are some special breed who would never compare or complain, I'd love to see the general reaction on there when March and February applications start getting LPP completed and oath dates whilst they are perpetually stuck.
You bet!

They're already undergoing testing and background checks, and we're seeing progress. There haven't been any complaints so far, and I can assure you there won't be any. Just to reiterate, this isn't meant as criticism to upset anyone. It's simply a reminder for all of you guys to exercise patience as we move forward

take it easy

Monark20

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Brampton, ON Canada
Category........
PNP
Its completely okay to be pissed off by the dumb system of IRCC which doesnt process applications on the basis of FIFO. I mean which organization is not using FIFO?!!

Many of us are here waiting to have our LPP/BGC to be completed while people who applied over 40 days after them already have their oaths scheduled. That is unfair! Many of us here are waiting to apply for their passports and explore new jobs, travel other countries, get voting rights and what not! Its unfair to them.

hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
You should get BG completed tomorrow morning :)
May be next week. No updates on my profile. However, my spouse's application had a couple of updates (language and physical presence changed to complete), while BG and prohibitions are in progress.

Baanayaad

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28/07/14 (AINP), 12/02/16 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
13/07/16
Nomination.....
22/08/15
AOR Received.
21/04/16
Med's Done....
10-01-2017 (passed)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
28-06-2017
Its completely okay to be pissed off by the dumb system of IRCC which doesnt process applications on the basis of FIFO. I mean which organization is not using FIFO?!!

Many of us are here waiting to have our LPP/BGC to be completed while people who applied over 40 days after them already have their oaths scheduled. That is unfair! Many of us here are waiting to apply for their passports and explore new jobs, travel other countries, get voting rights and what not! Its unfair to them.
I agree. Folks should be able to express what they feel in this forum without judgment. You feel optimistic, that's ok. Another is pessimistic, that's OK too. We all process things differently and we are all here in the end because we want the same thing. There should be no judgment.

Reactions: Monark20

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
I agree. Folks should be able to express what they feel in this forum without judgment. You feel optimistic, that's ok. Another is pessimistic, that's OK too. We all process things differently and we are all here in the end because we want the same thing. There should be no judgment.
i totally get what you are saying but i follow threads from november 2023 to up now april 2024 applicants. and honestly i have only seen people and mulitple people at from the december thread being like ohh janauary this janauary that. and it is always giving oh why are they getting through like they shouldn't be. not oh that's good for them but i wanna get through also. if we are going by app date/aor logic and it's not fair then no one should be getting through or their application stages being completed so quickly as yet if we have people waiting from 2021, 2022 and early 2023.. on this same thread someone said february people are getting oaths. i was like now they gonna start complaining about the FEB group loooool which from my knowledge at least on here that's not truthful. from around summer of 2023 each month has had few lucky applicants who gotten their apps completed in like 2-4 months so honestly it is to be expected. but everyone is different like you said some look at the glass half full and others half empty..