+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

K-cherry

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
IRCC's systems are breaking, GCKey should've been updated with dates. But, as long as you've got your passports stamped, it is all good. Start planning your move, use our settlement forums to ask questions. It is going to be a lot of work in terms of moving, enjoy your time at your home country, and best of luck for the future move. Happy for you!
Thank you so much ...I really appreciate all your responses..I will do just that....Thanks

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
How much time it takes to get PR card after eCOPR from Etobicoke?
Right now, folks are reporting PR cards being delivered in 1-2 months. The only issue that's causing any delays is them sending PR card that never reaches you - when this happens, your PR card can be delayed by a good 3-4 months. But do check-in with them after 2 months of virtual landing to see if they sent your PR card that was never received.

Prabh001

Jul 23, 2021
Received P2 email today.

Following are my timelines:
AOR 23 Dec'23
BIL 18 March'24
Medical completed in gckey 18 March'24 ( submitted old medical which we did in 2021 for WP)
Bio submitted 19 March
Bio updated in gckey and tracker on 20 March
Medical got blank in gckey on 20 March, but was completed in tracker
On 20 march in tracker, BG- inprogress and Eligibility- Not started
On 3rd april in tracker, Eligibility- inprogress and BG was still inprogress
On 11th April in gckey, following updated under medical exam -> April 12,2024 You passed medical exam.
Final Decision in gckey - 15 April 2024.
P1 email - 16 April 2024(Etobicoke)
P2 email - 23 April 2024

(In gckey and tracker BCG and Eligibilty are still "Inprogress")
Did Your medical update later on automatically or did you raised webform from medical?
did you go through medical again ?

mac13

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
Right now, folks are reporting PR cards being delivered in 1-2 months. The only issue that's causing any delays is them sending PR card that never reaches you - when this happens, your PR card can be delayed by a good 3-4 months. But do check-in with them after 2 months of virtual landing to see if they sent your PR card that was never received.
Thank you!

dingomingo

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
I got P1 email today but I am currently outside canada will be back on the 7th of May 2024 that would be my 6th day from the email. Any suggestions if I should reply with my expected return date or wait until I am back and then respond to it @iSaidGoodDay please if you have any suggestions or anyone

gdhawk

Feb 21, 2024
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
01-12-2023
Med's Request
15-01-2024
Med's Done....
22-01-2024
Got my Passport request letter and FD today!!!!
This may be a stupid question - on the letter my current address is written and on the passport I have my permanent address. I hope there will be no issues booking VFS appointment and such.

Also below is my timeline

My profile
OINP EE Outland
AOR - 01 Dec
Criminality - Passed (22nd March)
Info sharing - Complete (22nd March)
Eligibility - Passed
Security - Passed (May 01)
Final Decision - May 02

PVO - Montreal
SVO - Centralized Nova Scotia

Idontknowmuchh

Star Member
Aug 2, 2023
Got my Passport request letter and FD today!!!!
This may be a stupid question - on the letter my current address is written and on the passport I have my permanent address. I hope there will be no issues booking VFS appointment and such.

Also below is my timeline

My profile
OINP EE Outland
AOR - 01 Dec
Criminality - Passed (22nd March)
Info sharing - Complete (22nd March)
Eligibility - Passed
Security - Passed (May 01)
Final Decision - May 02

PVO - Montreal
SVO - Centralized Nova Scotia
Glad to hear it! Congratulations! I hope more PNP outland cases start moving soon :D

Reactions: Fowardever