+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
Woooow....just recieved ready for visa mail.....sooo happy

Thank you Everyone for all the support during this process..May Everyone waiting receive their own good news very soon ...Amen
Pray for us and happy for you see you in canada soon

Fowardever

Feb 15, 2024

Thank you Everyone for all the support during this process..May Everyone waiting receive their own good news very soon ...Amen
Yaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
Yes yes yes, we'll receive ours soon, Amen
Best of luck in this new phase of life

Reactions: naila.daud

johan1404

Aug 14, 2023
Hi guys, just called IRCC.
I called to check about updates regarding background check since when it went in progress on 31 January.
They told me that the officer had made a note on 29 February, but they didn't know what it was.
Is it something bad in these cases or nothing to worry about? Thanks

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi guys, just called IRCC.
I called to check about updates regarding background check since when it went in progress on 31 January.
They told me that the officer had made a note on 29 February, but they didn't know what it was.
Is it something bad in these cases or nothing to worry about? Thanks
If the agent is unable to update you, dont think anyone here (who dont even have access to your profile) will ever know what it is.

johan1404

Aug 14, 2023
If the agent is unable to update you, dont think anyone here (who dont even have access to your profile) will ever know what it is.
I'm asking if somebody have read or faced any similiar situation, and what the outcome was since this kind of "ghost update" from the officer is not mentioned often in the forum

Fowardever

Feb 15, 2024
Thank you so much Forwardever...I wish you best of luck also...thank you for sharing in this journey with me...your victory mail is on its way..Amen
Awww, you're most welcome. I'm so happy for you, all those "nerve racking" (lol) moments are finally over.
Sure my golden mail is near, thanks, keep checking on this thread once in a while to capture that moment.
Best wishes...

Reactions: Puppylove6

TTBR

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022

Congrats!
Could you please share your timeline?