+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

ooman1986

Jan 24, 2024
Category........
FSW
You should go by your AOR date not your ITA date, coz many gets the ITA on the same day but the actual process starts when you get your AOR (acknowledgment of receipt). So follow some others with your same AOR date and same category, then it’s easier to keep a track. Many ppl with the same AOR date writes very similar updates like received BIL, MEP, GU and such and even PPR for that case. And also note my AOR was on Oct 26th and got the BIL on 16th Jan so I guess you’ll have to wait patiently.
Thank your for your advice. My Aor was 7th December 2023. Some ppl with same Aor and category had received that is why I am bit worried .

Reactions: Jenifer Pluto

Jenifer Pluto

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
Thank your for your advice. My Aor was 7th December 2023. Some ppl with same Aor and category had received that is why I am bit worried .
Don’t worry, when the time is right it’ll happen. One thing I’ve learned in this process is that thinking too much does no good, it just increases your anxiety and does more harm than good, just leave it till you get some sort of an update and without even knowing it’ll happen. But since you’ve seen ppl with your same AOR getting the BIL you can always call IRCC and get an update. But I’d say wait till end of this week to see.

ooman1986

Jan 24, 2024
Category........
FSW
Don’t worry, when the time is right it’ll happen. One thing I’ve learned in this process is that thinking too much does no good, it just increases your anxiety and does more harm than good, just leave it till you get some sort of an update and without even knowing it’ll happen. But since you’ve seen ppl with your same AOR getting the BIL you can always call IRCC and get an update. But I’d say wait till end of this week to see.
Ok thank you

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I got Alberta PNP and then got ITA so I will be FSW PNP? I know this one silly questions but just to clear my self
yeah that will be PNP.
But in order for you to not get confused here are the actual immigration streams
FSW : either Inland (from canada) or Outland
PNP : either Inland (from canada) or Outland
CEC: Canadian experience class

Reactions: naila.daud

Idontknowmuchh

Star Member
Aug 2, 2023
Hi, my background check on GCKey changed to not applicable today. Tracker shows in progress. Any idea why they say it is not applicable?

younus06

Feb 12, 2024
BC PNP Express Entry -- Outland Application

ITA - 6th December 2023.
AOR - 30th December 2023.
BIL - 8th February 2024 (submitted biometrics on 13th Feb in India)
Medicals passed - 9th February 2024. (submitted upfront)

Any idea how long it takes to reach a complete decision? The current processing time on IRCC is 7 months for PNP applications. In previous threads, I noticed people got their COPR within 4-5 months.

anonymouslycute

Aug 1, 2023
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
14 Dec 2023
Med's Done....
14 Feb 2024
EE-FSW-Inland (Healthcare Draw)

BIL and Medicals Passed received today: 13 February
ITA: 26 October
AOR: 14 December