+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

uy-scuti

Star Member
Apr 25, 2023
Oh! I didn’t know that. Waiting patiently for another year is the only option i guess. Will keep you posted if there are any updates on my file.
Since contacting MP is a free option, you can try to call your MP, he may help you. The other option is to file mandamus in the court. I have seen many applicant got their rights, justice and citizenship status after filing the mandamus. I hope you get your citizenship without MP and without filing mandamus.

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Quick question - Finally after 1 year, I got a reply for my son application. They're saying to cut the PR card and send back the photo in same email. Email came.from IRCC.ClientInformation-InformationsClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

-is this a valid email.address because for my applicationI got emails.from Mississauga office but thjs is different. So making sure it's not a scam.

- Can someone confirm who applied for child and they got similar email for their child application ?

-- my son is usa citizen, and I'm traveling outside country in 4 weeks and if I cut and spend back the PR CARD copy Today. Will I get certificate back in 4 weeks ?

- And in worst case if I don't get his certifcate and passport ready in 4 weeks. Can he travel back to canada on the USA passport without having any
Canadian travel document ?

Can someone help and guide me in this please?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi All,

Quick question - Finally after 1 year, I got a reply for my son application. They're saying to cut the PR card and send back the photo in same email. Email came.from IRCC.ClientInformation-InformationsClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

-is this a valid email.address because for my applicationI got emails.from Mississauga office but thjs is different. So making sure it's not a scam.

- Can someone confirm who applied for child and they got similar email for their child application ?

-- my son is usa citizen, and I'm traveling outside country in 4 weeks and if I cut and spend back the PR CARD copy Today. Will I get certificate back in 4 weeks ?

- And in worst case if I don't get his certifcate and passport ready in 4 weeks. Can he travel back to canada on the USA passport without having any
Canadian travel document ?

Can someone help and guide me in this please?
Thats a valid email address. Mostly used to request additional doc. Did you go for paper or e-certificate?
Canadians allows visa free travel to USA citizen.

Chefnimz

Star Member
Jan 10, 2019
Application : citizenship (Online)
Submitted : Dec 29th 2023
AOR received : Jan 16th
Joined tracker : jan 18th
Ghost update : feb 17th
Test invite : feb 22nd
BG check : feb 27th
test taken : march 15th
test marked complete : march 23rd