+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2022 - Citizenship Applicants

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
seems like a system update
Wow this is weird! after seeing the thread, I just checked the tracker and noticed a ghost update in my profile. Test completed June 21st. Primary Sydney, secondary Fredricton. Hope good news is on the way. Guys please keep us posted.
There was a Ghost update for almost everyone earlier today

carling

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Lets hope for all of us who are stuck at Sydney for some movement after all these ghosts updates.... If anyone sees any activity/movement with their files, please share with us!

Reactions: anik2015

Redbritman

Feb 19, 2023
So I logged into my tracker today for the first time in a while and saw it said there was an update on October 27th. I thought WOW it’s finally happening! Haven’t seen any movement since the end of February and I got excited thinking my oath was coming - only to then find out it’s a system update and literally everyone else got the same and there’s actually no update. IRCC are just the gift that keeps giving……

Reactions: NoraJartan

carling

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
So I logged into my tracker today for the first time in a while and saw it said there was an update on October 27th. I thought WOW it’s finally happening! Haven’t seen any movement since the end of February and I got excited thinking my oath was coming - only to then find out it’s a system update and literally everyone else got the same and there’s actually no update. IRCC are just the gift that keeps giving……
Hmm frustrating eh....Isn't it? IRCC loves to burst your bubble of excitement and test your patience level! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

pvasishta

Jun 4, 2019
I was so happy on Friday, thinking finally something is happening....Mine is paper application......Online applications are getting processed very fast

pvasishta

Jun 4, 2019
Hello All,
I checked mine and my spouse application status in tracker and in both LPP is marked completed. But, in our daughter's application tracker everything shows as In Progress. Is it normal?
Ours is a paper application.
Thank you

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello All,
I checked mine and my spouse application status in tracker and in both LPP is marked completed. But, in our daughter's application tracker everything shows as In Progress. Is it normal?
Ours is a paper application.
Thank you
Yes. Kids application do not see progress. They complete in the end when parents application completes.

Reactions: pvasishta

seekingCR2

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Yes. Kids application do not see progress. They complete in the end when parents application completes.
Was your office sydney? How long did it taken for you to get it done? Mine is also paper application and application was submitted in december 2022 and test done on April 05.

pvasishta

Jun 4, 2019
Was your office sydney? How long did it taken for you to get it done? Mine is also paper application and application was submitted in december 2022 and test done on April 05.
Application Type : Paper
Application submitted : Dec 19th
Application Received : Dec 28th
Visa Office : Sydney/Ottawa
AoR : Feb 20th
BG Completed : April 1st
Test : Aug 2nd
Test marked completed: Aug 29th
LPP marked completed : Nov 3rd