+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

jaydevadhikari

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
I just searched for this, and it seems "e-grant test ready" is when someone is scheduled for test. But she has completed and passed her test. It even mentions that in GCMS note, so shouldn't her file location say "e-grant review ready"?

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Thanks a lot for the reply.

LPP shows not ready in the GCMS notes, and file location is "e-grant test ready". What does that mean?
There is nothing in her file that would cause a delay. She and I have the same employment status, income, and gave test same day, but my application was approved back in November last year, and hers is still pending.
Does LPP say “not ready” or “not started”?

I have the same situation: LPP not started and location "e-grant test ready". From my research, it should be review ready. You're the only other person I've seen with the same status as me, so let's keep each other posted!

Ps. Please PM me your officer Numbers from your notes. Perhaps we both have the same officer.

jaydevadhikari

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Does LPP say “not ready” or “not started”?

I have the same situation: LPP not started and location "e-grant test ready". From my research, it should be review ready. You're the only other person I've seen with the same status as me, so let's keep each other posted!

Ps. Please PM me your officer Numbers from your notes. Perhaps we both have the same officer.
Yes, LPP is "Not started" in the GCMS notes.
Where can I find officer number in the GCMS. I searched for "Officer Number" and could not find anything.

sasha2208

Mar 15, 2023
Yes same here. They're officially on strike now, and the government announcements are very frustrating. They'll be rescheduling oaths, and not processing passport applications except for emergencies. They are already dealing with backlogs and barely just cleared the passport backlog that they've had for over 2 years! Now we'll be back at it again. Some people are saying historically these types of strikes lasted for 1-2 weeks, so maybe they get sorted out soon and the damage is minimal!
Hello! Thank the lord that the IRCC strike ended this morning. Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel. Please let me know if you receive the oath invite email. Thanks

Reactions: abhcan and Zeek88

Zeek88

Star Member
Jan 10, 2023
Hello! Thank the lord that the IRCC strike ended this morning. Hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel. Please let me know if you receive the oath invite email. Thanks
Yes! I really hope they have time to continue as scheduled! Will let you know if I receive it.

Nick_150

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi everyone , I got response from CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship stating that is in queue to be scheduled for a ceremony and we cannot provide you with a specific time frame. Once you have been scheduled, we will contact you by email.
Does anyone know how long would take ? Been already waiting for over a month since everything completed in my tracking .

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone , I got response from CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship stating that is in queue to be scheduled for a ceremony and we cannot provide you with a specific time frame. Once you have been scheduled, we will contact you by email.
Does anyone know how long would take ? Been already waiting for over a month since everything completed in my tracking .
12 weeks is what they told me.

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
For Citizenship Oath ceremony, I know it is online. Can the ceremony be attended by being anywhere in the world or only in Canada?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
waiting for one too and for how long ?
Completed my LPP on Feb 3rd. 12 weeks is done but with the strike happening in between calculation has gone for a toss. Once things stabilize with respect to cancelled oath getting new dates would contact them again.

Nick_150

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Completed my LPP on Feb 3rd. 12 weeks is done but with the strike happening in between calculation has gone for a toss. Once things stabilize with respect to cancelled oath getting new dates would contact them again.
I just saw on my tracker scheduled the oath for May 12 but have have not received an email with instructions. The 11 years journey is finally over .

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Can the Oath be rescheduled if required? Has anyone done that?
It is a "notice to appear" for oath and not an invite... You need to have a valid reason to postpone and IRCC decides what is valid. If you postpone the oath, there is no guarantee you will get the next available spot when you are back... You are pushed back at the end of the queue and it could be months before you get a new date. That being said, if you are unable to get back, you may have to reschedule your oath. But then you may get lucky...

You can search this forum for several accounts to reschedule the oath