+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2021 - Citizenship Applicants

Sohpie2017

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I wonder if any other Vancouver applicants from December 23, 2021, are waiting for language skills, physical presence, and background verification completion.
My mom is a November applicant from Calgary (processing office is Vancouver), AOR of Feb 10th and still waiting for completing of physicial presence and prohibition.

ATKK_H

Sep 24, 2018
My mom is a November applicant from Calgary (processing office is Vancouver), AOR of Feb 10th and still waiting for completing of physicial presence and prohibition.
It's weird to know that language skill verification requires a one-year timeline. I provided the language certificate and all they needed to check and confirm, and it required less than five minutes. Likewise, IRCC told me they're redoing my background verification because the first one was valid for a year and expired. I wonder why they didn't mark it when it was initially completed. I have many questions, but I have no choice but to wait. There was a ghost update on December 16, but no progress on the application status.

actntrl

Jan 21, 2017
Vancouver applicant here

finally got oathscheduled for jan 17 , no email yet

trscker was updated today, but it says the action date was 28th, so maybe it took a day or two for it to reflect on the tracker.

Goodnluck

actntrl

Jan 21, 2017
does anyone know what email or phone number to contact if we havent received the oath email prior to the date?

Does it normally come only 2 days before like the citizenship test? thanks

kunjs

Mar 15, 2018
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
LANDED..........
01-08-2010
Vancouver applicant here

trscker was updated today, but it says the action date was 28th, so maybe it took a day or two for it to reflect on the tracker.

Goodnluck
same for me. Tracker updated on Dec 30 showing oath ceremony scheduled on Jan 17 but no email has been received yet.

Reactions: Clemency30

kunjs

Mar 15, 2018
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
LANDED..........
01-08-2010
Vancouver applicant here

Goodnluck
Yes. Mine also updated today for Jan 17 oath scheduled but says action taken on Dec 28. Waiting for the email though…

Reactions: Clemency30

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
does anyone know what email or phone number to contact if we havent received the oath email prior to the date?

Does it normally come only 2 days before like the citizenship test? thanks
You should get the email a week before your oath. Dropping an email to test email address will help in case you don't get one.

kari22

Jan 28, 2019
I got my oath citizenship scheduled for Jan 25th and my husband as well. No email yet tho. Change done on Dec 28th but reflected on the 30th.