+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

chotemiya3

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
whats the role of the secondary VO? isn't applications get processed in primary?
From my understanding, the concept of a secondary VO is new and started after the COVID situation. The primary VO might be busy processing inland applications or other applications and in this case the secondary VO is the workhorse while the primary VO does the rubber stamping, this supposedly speeds up processing. This is my assumption and take on it.

Reactions: his*marty

Jennnn11

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-12-2020
I have seen a lot of December applicants file being transferred and received their pre-arrival email already. I got my SA letter around Feb 19, Medical passed 03-18 called IRCC today the agent told me that the file is still in Canada :(

arshdeep001

Star Member
May 26, 2016
I have seen a lot of December applicants file being transferred and received their pre-arrival email already. I got my SA letter around Feb 19, Medical passed 03-18 called IRCC today the agent told me that the file is still in Canada :(
Not many applicants got pre arrival and may be your application is processing Canada so there is nothing bad in there. I am december applicant and no pre arrival still as well

Reactions: his*marty

Jennnn11

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-12-2020
Not many applicants got pre arrival and may be your application is processing Canada so there is nothing bad in there. I am december applicant and no pre arrival still as well
But we got SA saying our apploication will be moved to a visa ofice for further processing?

Jennnn11

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-12-2020
yes but sometimes they don't specify the visa office on Sa letter
yeah you have a point. there is a possibility that our visa office might be Ottawa. which by record takes the longest to process :confused: Hoping and praying for fast processing.