+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

cwk

May 20, 2020
Have received an email with subject “ready for visa”. Is it approval email?
we are inland applicatant. According to the email, we should use webform to confirm our UCI , name and address only. Didn’t ask us to provide photo! Is it normal? Or I should upload photo to the web form as well?
after replied the web form, what is next?
thanks so much

kikomilou

Jan 31, 2022
Hey People,

Long time follower of the forum. This forum was a huge help in getting through my PR application. Thanks all!

FSW-O (No PNP)
COR: India
RFV: April 14, 2022
Up-front Med: March 09, 2022
Up-front docs submitted (Updated POF and Schedule-A): April 13, 2022
AOR: December 02, 2020
congratulation my dear i wish you the best in this journey!
i have a question what do u mean by you sent upfront doc ( police clearance and schedule A) ? did you sent those doc by your own without IRCC resquested them?

Santosh3780

Sep 23, 2020
Hi all
Sharing this for people waiting outside Canada for PR.
I initially applied from within Canada in FSW Category but came to India on a personal emergency and updated my address as India and I am currently in India.
Aor - 27-Dec-2020
Medicals - Sep 2020
Biometrics - Jan 2021
Travelled to India for personal reasons on 04-Jan-2022. Updated IRCC on 11-Jan-2022.
Silence till 24-Feb-2022
ADR (MEDICALS) - 24-Feb-2022
ADR 2(POF and submission letter from Spouse that her funds can be used for PR purpose) - 04-Mar-2022.
ADR3(updated banks statements of Spouse) - 24-Mar-2022
ADR 4(address confirmation) - 11-Apr-2022
Passport Request - 14-Apr-2022.

VO - Edmonton

farazsattar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Georgia
Hey People,

Long time follower of the forum. This forum was a huge help in getting through my PR application. Thanks all!

FSW-O (No PNP)
COR: India
RFV: April 14, 2022
Up-front Med: March 09, 2022
Up-front docs submitted (Updated POF and Schedule-A): April 13, 2022
AOR: December 02, 2020

Hi Seocrim,

Congrats !!! Great post - so you mean to say is that you have taken upfront medical, and submitted PCC, POF, Schedule A form without they being requested to you.

What was your VISA office, Answering these questions would really be helpful for others and inspire us to

Many thanks

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
I did but I received the RFV email the next day. So I dont think its really required since the eMedical updates are sent to IRCC within 24-48 hours and updated to our file.
Thanks for the Reply. Actually, mine is not updated, I have done medical on the 8th Apr, and I think the hospital did not submit it yet, I have inquired from Hospital but they are not responding. So, I am thinking to submit the IMM1017E and Vaccination acknowledgment as my 30 days timeline will end tomorrow.
I submitted my PCC and Schedule A form yesterday and today they got updated but medical is still pending.

Seocrim

Apr 14, 2022
congratulation my dear i wish you the best in this journey!
i have a question what do u mean by you sent upfront doc ( police clearance and schedule A) ? did you sent those doc by your own without IRCC resquested them?
Yes, I sent the docs without getting a request. I decided to send a upfront Schedule-A since I spotted an error in my initial PR application. So, I sent a Schedule-A and a Letter of explanation.

POF - Proof of Funds,

Seocrim

Apr 14, 2022
Hi Seocrim,

Congrats !!! Great post - so you mean to say is that you have taken upfront medical, and submitted PCC, POF, Schedule A form without they being requested to you.

What was your VISA office, Answering these questions would really be helpful for others and inspire us to

Many thanks
Yes, I did send the following through webform and IRCC emails. They were not requested by IRCC. I did not order GCMS notes, so don't know what my VISA office was.

1. upfront medical, 2. Proof of Funds and 3. Schedule-A

Webform: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?v2
IRCC emails:
ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca,
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

I read a facebook post saying that these email IDs work the best for submitting documents. So, decided to send the docs to them.

Hope this helps.

• Love
Reactions: farazsattar

Vacohara

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
guys, a simple query

if I had stayed in Canada for a year as a student, do I need to submit PCC from there as well?

I came back in 2020, staying there from 2019 to 2020

am not sure if it applies to Canada as well.

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
I will fly to Canada for the first time as immigrant. What can be shown as Proof of funds when asked at the port of entry? Do I have to show the same updated bank account statement what I used in EE application or I can show different bank account with same amount of funds of my own? Expert opinion pls @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I will fly to Canada for the first time as immigrant. What can be shown as Proof of funds when asked at the port of entry? Do I have to show the same updated bank account statement what I used in EE application or I can show different bank account with same amount of funds of my own? Expert opinion pls @legalfalcon

The funds must be available with the applicant, both, when the application for permanent residency is filed and when a permanent resident visa is issued.

When you land, you can show either the same documents you submitted or revised bank account statements, funds you are carrying or have already transferred or a combination of the above.

Sidhartha Vats

Feb 5, 2020
AOR : 11 December 2020
Medical : January 2021
Biometrics: 2 March 2021
COR: INDIA
ADR - Remedical and Fresh PCC Request:
10 March 2022
Medical Completed and Passed: 31st March 2022
Fresh PCC Issued : 4th April 2022 - Document uploaded and submitted online on 7th April 2022

Hi ! Were you asked for IMM5669 SCHEDULE A?

Abhijithdila

Mar 16, 2022
Hi @legalfalcon

considering that 9th and 10th was a weekend, you should see an update today or tomorrow at max.

only today i received ADR for PCC and Schedule A, the latest appointment we got is 19th May, but the last date to submit the request is 13th May.

Hey @legalfalcon few questions:
1. how can i request for an extension? if via web-form, can i simply mention that we have the latest appointment date as 19May and would require more time to submit?
2. DO i need to attach screenshot of passport website for appointment date?
3. Even after appointment, it may still take another 60 days for PCC to be completed, do you think they will give 60 days of extension after 13May (which is last date to submit PCC, as of today)?
4. any other detail you think i need to share?

TIA :)
You can prepond date of pcc but sending an application to the passport office

Abhijithdila

Mar 16, 2022
Yes, I sent the docs without getting a request. I decided to send a upfront Schedule-A since I spotted an error in my initial PR application. So, I sent a Schedule-A and a Letter of explanation.

POF - Proof of Funds,
Hi. What is the validity of the copr.
What is the maximum days we should enter Canada After receiving copr