+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
In the online tracker, i got information this information :

Interview required

You've been scheduled to attend an interview with our official on June 23, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you"

But I am yet to receive any information in my email. Did anyone have similar experience?
Well, the interview date is in the past and this is likely due to a glitch that's been happening with their systems for about 3 weeks now. Don't worry, if you did not receive an email, it is most likely a glitch and no action is needed from your end.

For your own peace of mind, you could call IRCC tomorrow at 8 AM local time and clarify this with them.

Good luck!

GryphonCA

Mar 10, 2020
Ottawa
Category........
Other
In the online tracker, i got information this information :

Interview required

You've been scheduled to attend an interview with our official on June 23, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you"

But I am yet to receive any information in my email. Did anyone have similar experience?
I agree 100% with Raj above me - it could be a glitch, but for your own peace of mind I'd advise calling IRCC first thing in the morning to clear the waters. Good luck, hopefully they have simply desisted from interviewing you and your path is one step closer!

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

sebastian1V

Jul 2, 2021
Hope this helps some of you see an estimate for your own timeline ;)

Citizenship application - Adult
Single
Burnaby, BC
Physical Presence: 1099 days

December 27, 2019 - Application Sent
December 31, 2019 - Application received (Via CanadaPost tracking)
March 5, 2020 - Application Filled (AOR)
September 25, 2020 - Fingerprints Required
September 30, 2020 - Fingerprints Submitted
October 18, 2020 - Fingerprint Results: Received
January 20, 2021 - Background verification activity status updated to completed
February 22, 2021 - Citizenship Test activity status updated to In progress
February 25, 2021 - Citizenship Test Invite received via Email. (Test period: 12:00AM on March 1, 2021 - ends at 11:59pm on March 21, 2021)
March 1, 2021 - Scheduled for citizenship test.
March 22, 2021 - Citizenship Test Activity status updated to completed
March 23, 2021 - Physical presence activity status updated to completed
March 23, 2021 - Language skills activity status updated to completed
March 23, 2021 - Prohibitions activity status updated to completed
May 14, 2021 - Citizenship Oath status updated to in progress
May 17, 2021 - Email Confirmation on Scheduled for Oath
June 9, 2021 - Scheduled for Citizenship Oath
Hello thanks for this but am wondering if u can answer this for me or at least shed some light on it... my wife never got her results for her test written June 21st 2021 but her application tracker now reads June 28th ,2021

Citizenship test: completed

Does this mean she passed we are just wondering because we never got anything official stating wether or not she passed ? Thanks in advance

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
Hello thanks for this but am wondering if u can answer this for me or at least shed some light on it... my wife never got her results for her test written June 21st 2021 but her application tracker now reads June 28th ,2021

Citizenship test: completed

Does this mean she passed we are just wondering because we never got anything official stating wether or not she passed ? Thanks in advance
Yes it means she passed her test

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I received a test invitation a week ago but my wife didn't. We sent our applications in one envelope as a family application.

I am the main applicant so I can track my application. But when she tried to use her UCI and the same application number to sign in for the tracker it didn't work.

Is the main applicant the only one who can track his status?

Thanks in advance

MaxHeadroom

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver, BC since JAN 2016
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
I took and passed the test on July 4th.
I'll let you know the developments.
Good luck to all.

Edit: Moderators could you pls update the spreadsheet. Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I received a test invitation a week ago but my wife didn't. We sent our applications in one envelope as a family application.

I am the main applicant so I can track my application. But when she tried to use her UCI and the same application number to sign in for the tracker it didn't work.

Thanks in advance
AFAIK, every applicant will receive a separate application number. There should be an application number on your wife's AOR letter and it would be different from yours.

Did you compare the application numbers between your AOR letter and hers? Is the application number the same?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance
Citizenship applications are not processed like PR application. Only minor's application is treated as dependent application of parent's.
So in your case it looks like you received your test invite and she didnt because the officer has allowed/processed only your application for the online test.
Officer is yet to review your wife's application for initiating test invite. All applications are processed separately technically. In some cases there might be delay in one of the applications or officer didnt have time to review all of them together then officer just sends the invite only for one of the family member(while other one waits).

So go ahead and prepare for test and give exam on time within that date range.

All applicants(including minors) can track status individually using respective application number and uci.

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Citizenship applications are not processed like PR application. Only minor's application is treated as dependent application of parent's.
So in your case it looks like you received your test invite and she didnt because the officer has allowed/processed only your application for the online test.
Officer is yet to review your wife's application for initiating test invite. All applications are processed separately technically. In some cases there might be delay in one of the applications or officer didnt have time to review all of them together then officer just sends the invite only for one of the family member(while other one waits).

So go ahead and prepare for test and give exam on time within that date range.

All applicants(including minors) can track status individually using respective application number and uci.
Thank you for clearing the case to me. I sent a request to IRCC asking them for my wife application number so that she can track her application progress.

Meanwhile, I will prepare for my test and I hope to pass it soon.

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Every one ,

Application Received 18 Dec 2019
Received online Test invetation 16 April
Passed Knowldege Test 2nd May 2021
what do you think how ling it gonna take for next step and what will be next steps ?
do you have spread sheet please share Thanks