+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

rdusa

Oct 30, 2020
Hello All, I am experiencing an issue with "sign in using GC Key", The site is not reachable. Is anyone having same issue?

g.isid

Sep 12, 2018
That's great! So you've completed NNAS while still in the UK. What's your AR? Is it comparable? Did NSCN asked you to do bridging? And when did you took NCLEX? My remaining is only IELTS and our COPR..hope to settled all soon...
Mine is comparable. I got my BSN from the US so they honored that. I took my NCLEX way back in 2012. Luckily, I don’t have to do bridging program because my NNAS assessment is ‘comparable’. But mind you, it wasn’t smooth sailing. I had to go back and forth to my uni to get sooooo many papers. I had to contact the Illinois Board of Nursing soooo many times to ask for documents. It was a ridiculous and costly process! I did all of that before I moved to the UK last year. Like I said, you just have to be patient. It will be worth it once yoy get your license approved.

g.isid

Sep 12, 2018
Congratulations!!
I’m also NSNP+EE applicant in Oct 2019 and I’m from HK but no update so far. My AOR is 7th Jan,2020. May I know how long they have extended your medical ? Hope that I can get PPR soon.
They extended it for a year. Done my medicals Feb this year.

anirudh1996

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi Guys. I am new to this thread. Although my AOR is Dec 2019, I joined this thread because it has already been one year since my application is being processed. Wanted to get an Idea how many people still stuck with me. Anybody here has any idea how long in general its taking for Dec 2019 AOR people to get the COPR?

In my case, I have obtained GCMS notes and "CN COVID PACE" is mentioned as well as in the assessment section I can see final status as approved.
Anybody else on the same boat?
I am FSW Outland.
Telugu?
Ottawa vo, re-medicals passed a month ago. Aor 20 December 2020. Final decision pending

Ottawa isn't issuing pprs for outlanders at the moment

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Mine is comparable. I got my BSN from the US so they honored that. I took my NCLEX way back in 2012. Luckily, I don’t have to do bridging program because my NNAS assessment is ‘comparable’. But mind you, it wasn’t smooth sailing. I had to go back and forth to my uni to get sooooo many papers. I had to contact the Illinois Board of Nursing soooo many times to ask for documents. It was a ridiculous and costly process! I did all of that before I moved to the UK last year. Like I said, you just have to be patient. It will be worth it once yoy get your license approved.
Thanks for the prompt reply. I did NCLEX 2009 and thank God I haven't experience difficulties when collating needed documents for NNAS but we will see if they will further ask for more documents since I am not yet done with the process..NNAS now will be the one to follow up your US license since pandemic occurred...they did it for my Nevada temporary RN license..surely they will require me to do bridging because our BSN is not aligned with their educational system..you're right, great patience is indeed needed...

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
My application is at CIO sydney with this same officer as per my last GCMS notes. Did you got your PPR?
Yes I received the PPR last week on 8th Dec

Reactions: pallavi_deo

g.isid

Sep 12, 2018
Thanks for the prompt reply. I did NCLEX 2009 and thank God I haven't experience difficulties when collating needed documents for NNAS but we will see if they will further ask for more documents since I am not yet done with the process..NNAS now will be the one to follow up your US license since pandemic occurred...they did it for my Nevada temporary RN license..surely they will require me to do bridging because our BSN is not aligned with their educational system..you're right, great patience is indeed needed...
It better to complete all the NNAS requirements now before you go to Canada. It’s a lot of work but there’s no other way to do it. It’s also easier applying for RN jobs online once you sorted your license.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
It better to complete all the NNAS requirements now before you go to Canada. It’s a lot of work but there’s no other way to do it. It’s also easier applying for RN jobs online once you sorted your license.
Yes, thanks for that. My remaining is only IELTS which I am about to take these coming months, hopefully I'll be able to pass it. But I'll not be able to complete the NSCN licensing not until I reached Canada because surely they will require me to do bridging in order to complete the stage, which mostly internationally educated nurses do..

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Has any inland applicants received COPR yet?
I just spoke to an agent over the phone to see if there is any new info....reply was same as always although she did say my file has now been closed ( after being approved on Aug 31st). Not sure how it can be closed when I haven't received COPR yet...she said to wait for a while longer to receive the email. :confused:

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
I just spoke to an agent over the phone to see if there is any new info....reply was same as always although she did say my file has now been closed ( after being approved on Aug 31st). Not sure how it can be closed when I haven't received COPR yet...she said to wait for a while longer to receive the email. :confused:
Eh?? What does closed mean, what does that even mean?! Any insight @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Eh?? What does closed mean, what does that even mean?! Any insight @legalfalcon
Closed simple mans that a decision has been made on your file and it is approved. When IRCC starts sending PPRs, you will get one too.

Reactions: egam189