+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
@legalfalcon can i ask something. My gcms notes shows last February 2020 that a case processing agent noted that my application appears to met the requirements. I understand that this needs to be review by a senior officer. Is it possible at this stage that the officer will declare me to be ineligible? I have seen that my POF, ECA, Employment certs happens to met all and my CRS as well. It's been 10 months now and no movement in our application, I am afraid we're waiting for nothing :( I have seen my Criminality was passed but my spouse criminality haven't started yet.

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
I Just received my GCMS notes for the second time and thought I would share.
Ordered on the 25th September, received 28th October.
Still no updates since February this year as far as i can tell by the most recent note.
Eligibility - recommend passed
Security - not started
Criminality - Passed
Medical - passed
Info sharing - complete
AOR Dec 8th 2019, Federal Skilled trades Inland.
Have any Federal Skilled Trades applicants been approved yet?
Same here
Me AOR November 8th 2019 inland federal skill trade program. Still waiting

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon can i ask something. My gcms notes shows last February 2020 that a case processing agent noted that my application appears to met the requirements. I understand that this needs to be review by a senior officer. Is it possible at this stage that the officer will declare me to be ineligible? I have seen that my POF, ECA, Employment certs happens to met all and my CRS as well. It's been 10 months now and no movement in our application, I am afraid we're waiting for nothing :( I have seen my Criminality was passed but my spouse criminality haven't started yet.
If it has been recommended passed, it is highly unlikely that the officer will make a contrary decision. But the officer, can, though very very unlikely.

paolo30

Mar 10, 2020
If the security is currently valid and the eligibility is also currently valid, does that mean the eligibility has passed?

rdusa

Oct 30, 2020
Hello All, I am new in this Forum. My AOR Dec 13 2019, FSW- Outland, Country of Resident- USA, Indian Citizen.

I ordered GCMS notes back in July 2020, As per the notes:
Eligibility > Passed
Criminality > Passed
Medical > Passed
Info Sharing > Complete
Security > Blank*
Final > Blank*
Note 1 of OFFICER REVIEW mentioned > "Ready for approval"

I called IRCC agent yesterday 29th October 2020, they mentioned everything is passed including security but no final decision yet.

Should I be worried about final decision? Would there be any other reason apart from COVID for pending final decision even though everything is passed?

Thank you in advance for your valuable inputs.

Last edited:

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
Hello All, I am new in this Forum. My AOR Dec 13 2019, FSW- Outland, Country of Resident- USA, Indian Citizen.

Eligibility > Passed
Criminality > Passed
Medical > Passed
Info Sharing > Complete
Security > Blank*
Final > Blank*

I called IRCC agent yesterday 29th October 2020, they mentioned everything is passed including security but no final decision yet.

Should I be worried about final decision? What could be the reason for pending final decision even though everything is passed?

reason for delay is know as covid.. google it..

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Thank you for your response. I should have been more specific. would there be any other reason apart from COVID?
The COVID-19 has caused a significant delay in the operation of IRCC since most visa office and case processing centers have had to reduce working personnel. Besides, they are focusing on people returning to Canada and family reunion as a top priority now. Even with immigration, the priority stream is CEC and PNP-Inland applications. For outland applicants, we have to wait a bit longer than usual. Be patient

rdusa

Oct 30, 2020
The COVID-19 has caused a significant delay in the operation of IRCC since most visa office and case processing centers have had to reduce working personnel. Besides, they are focusing on people returning to Canada and family reunion as a top priority now. Even with immigration, the priority stream is CEC and PNP-Inland applications. For outland applicants, we have to wait a bit longer than usual. Be patient
Thank you @haihttran for your prompt response. Yes, I guess we don't have any other option than being patient, I hope Canada IRCC starts finalizing outland applications soon as well.

Reactions: tikesh.3

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
I guess no priority is given to inland applicants also, I am Inland CEC applicant DEC10,2019 AOR.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: c5_sa and egam189

lucky007

Sep 29, 2018

Eligibility > Passed
Criminality > Passed
Medical > Passed
Info Sharing > Complete
Security > Blank*
Final > Blank*

Should I be worried about final decision? Would there be any other reason apart from COVID for pending final decision even though everything is passed?

It could also be that they are waiting for extension of your medicals. I called them on Tuesday and the officer mentioned that they had sent a request to extend mine and waiting for a feedback. I understand how excruciating the waiting can be... Have faith!

Reactions: rdusa

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Reactions: rdusa

trajan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
I received PPR and submitted my passport for stamping. It’s been a week. Today received an email from CIC to check my account for the status changes. What does that mean? My medical also will expire in 2 to 3 weeks from now.

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
I received PPR and submitted my passport for stamping. It’s been a week. Today received an email from CIC to check my account for the status changes. What does that mean? My medical also will expire in 2 to 3 weeks from now.
May I ask your country of residence?