+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
Hi everyone. I tried contacting IRCC, but the system says that they are experiencing a high volume of traffic and they are unable to connect me to an agent. Please let me know HOW CAN I TALK TO AN AGENT? Should I call at a particular time or do I need to do something else? THANKS a lot. Please respond.
I dont know where you are located but if you want to talk to agent please call on or before 9:00 AM EST waiting time will be maximum 10-15 min if you are lucky you will connect within 2-3 mins ... IRCC call centers open at 9:00 AM in current situation.

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hi everyone. I tried contacting IRCC, but the system says that they are experiencing a high volume of traffic and they are unable to connect me to an agent. Please let me know HOW CAN I TALK TO AN AGENT? Should I call at a particular time or do I need to do something else? THANKS a lot. Please respond.
[/QUOTE
Same with me. Everytime I call, i am getting connected to automatic response.

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office verified the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The security background verification is currently valid.

• The criminal background verification is currently valid.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the processing times may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

By verified, does it mean that stage has been completed?
youre all good , just wait for PPR, congrats!

Whats your AOR and visa office?

Mona66

May 15, 2020
I dont know where you are located but if you want to talk to agent please call on or before 9:00 AM EST waiting time will be maximum 10-15 min if you are lucky you will connect within 2-3 mins ... IRCC call centers open at 9:00 AM in current situation.
Thanks for your response. I called them from India. Ya I know their centres open at 9:00 a.m. I would not mind any waiting time, but their automated response outright says that due to a high volume of calls, they can't connect me to an agent. As I understand, I need to try reaching them at different times (preferably around 9:00 A.M). Maybe at some time, they are accepting the callers.

rosemevy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
I was able to talk with an IRCC agent and she mentioned my eligibility is met
Criminality passed
Waiting for security
Nd my visa office is Central Intake office Sydney Nova Scotia
Pnp Inland
Aor 29 dec 2019
Hoping to see movement in Sydney office

Reactions: dn3

IND_CAD

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
hi guys... i raised webform last week. I have received this generic response from the agent even though i specifically asked for eligibility, criminality, and security : (AOR DEC 23 - CEC inland)....

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the status of your file and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your inquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Is it worth raising one more WEBFORM OR CALL ?

Last edited: