OINP - Inland
AR December 31
AOR March 15
MR September 6
MD September 25
MP October 1
No ADR
No PAL
I have already submitted the PCC with my application and paid the fees in total.
I called CIC this morning to verify my application status, and an agent told me that:
Madical was passed
Eligibility not started
Security not started
Criminality in progress
Is that can be true? I can't believe it. I just see applicants from December and January having DM and PPR already.
no man my AR is 6 Dec and got no Ppr as well and there are many other december applicants that have got nothing yet so chill

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
no man my AR is 6 Dec and got no Ppr as well and there are many other december applicants that have got nothing yet so chill
Thank you.

I don't understand how CIC are processing applications. Many December and January applicants are actually receiving ppr. According to the CIC agent, my eligibility check haven't been started yet. Have you already received the PAL? Are eligibility, criminality and security processed separately or not?

Reactions: pskamboj97

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
Thank you.

I don't understand how CIC are processing applications. Many December and January applicants are actually receiving ppr. According to the CIC agent, my eligibility check haven't been started yet. Have you already received the PAL? Are eligibility, criminality and security processed separately or not?
Yes buddy I already got PAL and when i called them last, they said i cleared eligibility but i haven’t called them to ask about background check, I’m gonna call them tomorrow

Squire

Sep 27, 2016
Updated timeline:

Inland Ontario PNP Paper - 3 Dependents
AR: 6 December 2018
AOR: 28 February 2019
MR: 15 July 2019
Medicals Sent: 25 July 2019
MP: 30 July 2019
BGC Updated: 30 August 2019
PAL: 4 September 2019
PPR: 2 October 2019
COPR: 4 November 2019
PR Card Received: 4 December 2019

Mission complete successfully! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: pskamboj97

pskamboj97

Sep 30, 2018
Updated timeline:

Inland Ontario PNP Paper - 3 Dependents
AR: 6 December 2018
AOR: 28 February 2019
MR: 15 July 2019
Medicals Sent: 25 July 2019
MP: 30 July 2019
BGC Updated: 30 August 2019
PAL: 4 September 2019
PPR: 2 October 2019
COPR: 4 November 2019
PR Card Received: 4 December 2019

Mission complete successfully! Good luck everyone!
Congrats man that was really qucik for you. Under what job NOC you applied?

pskamboj97

Sep 30, 2018
Thank you.

I don't understand how CIC are processing applications. Many December and January applicants are actually receiving ppr. According to the CIC agent, my eligibility check haven't been started yet. Have you already received the PAL? Are eligibility, criminality, and security processed separately or not?
Yes, security. eligibility, criminality is all done separately. Background check envolves Security and Criminality. Criminality check is done through your police clearance certificates and through RCMP but security is something that takes most of the time to be completed as it has to be done through multiple departments like border service departments and foreign companies like USA and wherever you might have visited. As far as I have noticed people who have applied under skilled categories through PNP process like NOC level 0, A or B categories are processed faster than the applicants under NOC C job levels. I am assuming they have different departments where they send our files according to NOC levels and they process in a different way by prioritizing skilled applicants first and work faster on those files.

Sachin Manro

Apr 5, 2019
Yes buddy I already got PAL and when i called them last, they said i cleared eligibility but i haven’t called them to ask about background check, I’m gonna call them tomorrow
Hey
I called today they said my Security has not been started yet
It’s so frustrating