Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Hey, I was asked to send additional documents. I have birth certificate(late registered), secondary school certificate, but I don’t have voter’s ID card!

Will it be a problem if I don’t have it?

Additional Documents:
  • Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
    • Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
    • Voter's ID card.
Its one or the other. Youre fine

Reactions: supergirl007

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018

helen86

Nov 6, 2018
Wondering if everyone from December group has had a file transfer notice now? I have done medical, biometrics, sent additional docs that were requested months ago and its like the whole thing has ground to a halt. Never had a file transfer notice, SA came through ages ago and ECAS shows in progress for PA. It says in GCKey that we are processing your background check. Does this likely mean that it has already been file transferred or not? Also when we had our request for additional docs we had to send them by email to CPC Missisauga? So confusing of a process! They also confirmed by web form that they received medical from me but it is still not showing as medical passed on GCKey!

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

HarjotDhaliwal

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Punjab
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Doc's Request.
24-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-3-2019
HI,

Yesterday i speak to CIC agent. She told me that because of work sharing concept between VO's, CIO sydney is processing some outland applications in CIO sydney itself. Hope without transfer of file everyone should get PPR mail suddenly. Wish everyone best of luck who are on same boat.:)
Is it true ? Den there are a few people from november also whose files are sitting in sydney .. why havent they got a PPR yet ? A friend of mine got file transfer after 4 months from SA .. now his application is sitting in NDVO

roan101

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Wondering if everyone from December group has had a file transfer notice now? I have done medical, biometrics, sent additional docs that were requested months ago and its like the whole thing has ground to a halt. Never had a file transfer notice, SA came through ages ago and ECAS shows in progress for PA. It says in GCKey that we are processing your background check. Does this likely mean that it has already been file transferred or not? Also when we had our request for additional docs we had to send them by email to CPC Missisauga? So confusing of a process! They also confirmed by web form that they received medical from me but it is still not showing as medical passed on GCKey!
same here, did not get any notice after medical, few may-june applicants waiting for file transfer

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
I dont think everyone does. We didnt. We got a request for additional docs and it was from mexico

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
did not you get notice your file transfer to VO Mexico?
you wrote in your message "your file were transferred in may 2017"
I didnt get the notice. Like i said i knew as i was asked for additional docs... the request came from mexico. When i ordered my notes later in the process i was able to see when it was transferred

Mnms25

May 12, 2019
Hi there ! I am new to this group. So my husband’s file was sent to Singapore in March 6th 2019. Feb 26th I received eligibility letter , bio matrices was done March 25th , they received it on March 28. For medical it says you do not need it and same for interview. It says they are processing background checks and we will send you a message once a decision is made. Right now I am back in Canada for the delivery of our first child. My husband is in Bangladesh. How long do does is usually take for background check to go through? I am due in 1 week so we are a bit anxious. Although it’s impossible for him to be here during the birth but , hoping he comes soon. Thank you guys

kishvih

May 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS ----> NDVO
App. Filed.......
06-12-2018
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
06-01-2019
File Transfer...
07-05-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2018
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
Is it true ? Den there are a few people from november also whose files are sitting in sydney .. why havent they got a PPR yet ? A friend of mine got file transfer after 4 months from SA .. now his application is sitting in NDVO
Hi,

As she cic agent said the same. Its not mandatory to transfer the file to respective VO for processing the case. If there is more work load in the Local VO then CIC sydney will process the application here and for Final Decision they should transfer to Local VO. Whats the status of your friend application. His background check is completed? I think he can not call to CIC once the application is out of Canada. Wish everyone best of Luck who are waiting patiently to meet their loved ones.