Mar 15, 2016
Application submitted 31st Dec 2018
AOR1- 21th Feb 2019
Medical Request- 28th Feb
SA- 1st March
Biometric fee request - 28th Feb 2019
Med Done- 12th March
MP- 21st March

How do we know when and where the file has been transferred :)

thanks, Daud

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Application submitted 31st Dec 2018
AOR1- 21th Feb 2019
Medical Request- 28th Feb
SA- 1st March
Biometric fee request - 28th Feb 2019
Med Done- 12th March
MP- 21st March

How do we know when and where the file has been transferred :)

thanks, Daud
The sponsor will receive an email stating when and where it's been transferred.

dibyapal

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
It seems that Warsaw VO people go on hibernation for few weeks and then clear everything in one go :)
On Feb 28th I got email from IRCC saying that my application has been sent to warsaw. No update since then, neither in ecas nor any emails. Hope they wake up soon :D

Last edited:
Reactions: elviro4ka_r

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
From everything I have read, Vienna almost never sends out the AOR2 email these days :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. I just signed in to eCAS, though, and we now have the line 2 on PA side that says "We started processing your application on March 20, 2019" (woohoo). That is almost certainly the closest we'll get to an AOR2 from Vienna. Since we're on a very similar timeline, I'd suggest you sign in and check too! :)
My application was transferred to Singapore on Mar 15. Have not heard anything back from them but from Sydney NS got an email on Mar 15 that they sent our app to Singapore for further processing. Guessing AOR2 is not always sent?

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
My application was transferred to Singapore on Mar 15. Have not heard anything back from them but from Sydney NS got an email on Mar 15 that they sent our app to Singapore for further processing. Guessing AOR2 is not always sent?
That is right. AOR2 is not always sent from VO. But the 2nd line in ECAS can give you some hints when it was sent to VO.

Reactions: smomen

Saima26

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
My VO office also in Singapore. Missassague file transfers on 23rd Feb, AOR 2 got 27th feb from Singapore.

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hey all,
My spouse just did the biometric, and will be travelling a bit. Would anyone mind to show me the Medical Request Letter? I just want to see the required documents needed to take to do the Medical.
Also, my spouse got the Bio-metric request on Mar 5, 2019 and did it today. Still has not received the Medical request. Is it normal?
Thanks so much in advance.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hey all,
My spouse just did the biometric, and will be travelling a bit. Would anyone mind to show me the Medical Request Letter? I just want to see the required documents needed to take to do the Medical.
Also, my spouse got the Bio-metric request on Mar 5, 2019 and did it today. Still has not received the Medical request. Is it normal?
There is not much interesting information on that letter except applicant's personal information. Medical request will be sent out later and yes, it is very normal you don't hear from IRCC everyday. They already said this ("You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal.") in the status bar page when you login GCKey account.

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Hey all,
And just for your curiosity, the following is copied from the instruction of the MR:

Medical Examination Instructions
These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.

When to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
You are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your immigration application.

Who may complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Your medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the IRCC list of Panel Physicians. The list of Panel Physicians to find a doctor in your area:

How to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Book an appointment with a Panel Physician in your area as soon as possible. If you are unable to complete your medical examination within the 30 day timeframe provided, it is your responsibility to inform the IRCC office responsible for processing your application as soon as possible.
Once your medical examination has been completed the Panel Physician will submit medical results to IRCC for assessment. To obtain a copy of your Immigration Medical Examination please ask the panel physician at the time of your appointment.

Paying for your Immigration Medical Examination
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable to the Panel Physician at the time of the examination. This payment is for the Panel Physician’s services and cannot be refunded even if your immigration application is refused or the validity period of your immigration medical examination expires.

Note: If you are eligible for coverage under the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP), the costs related to your immigration medical examination will be covered by the IFHP. Please confirm with the Panel Physician in your area that they are registered with the IFHP.

What must I bring to my appointment?
IMPORTANT: If you have a previous or existing medical condition, bring any medical reports, test results or prescriptions that you may have with you to your appointment. This may help reduce the time it takes for your application to be processed.
• The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
• Identification, including your passport if one is available. Proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document with photograph and signature, such as a passport or driver’s license. • Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
• Four recent photographs. You will need to bring these only if the doctor you select from the list of panel physicians does not work with IRCC via the eMedical system. Please check with the doctor’s office when you book your appointment
• Interim Federal Health Certificate (IMM 5695) or Refugee Protection Claimant Document – for individuals eligible for coverage under the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP)

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
There is not much interesting information on that letter except applicant's personal information. Medical request will be sent out later and yes, it is very normal you don't hear from IRCC everyday. They already said this ("You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal.") in the status bar page when you login GCKey account.
And just for your curiosity, the following is copied from the instruction of the MR:

Medical Examination Instructions
These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.

When to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
You are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your immigration application.

Who may complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Your medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the IRCC list of Panel Physicians. The list of Panel Physicians to find a doctor in your area:

How to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
Book an appointment with a Panel Physician in your area as soon as possible. If you are unable to complete your medical examination within the 30 day timeframe provided, it is your responsibility to inform the IRCC office responsible for processing your application as soon as possible.
Once your medical examination has been completed the Panel Physician will submit medical results to IRCC for assessment. To obtain a copy of your Immigration Medical Examination please ask the panel physician at the time of your appointment.

Paying for your Immigration Medical Examination
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable to the Panel Physician at the time of the examination. This payment is for the Panel Physician’s services and cannot be refunded even if your immigration application is refused or the validity period of your immigration medical examination expires.

Note: If you are eligible for coverage under the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP), the costs related to your immigration medical examination will be covered by the IFHP. Please confirm with the Panel Physician in your area that they are registered with the IFHP.

What must I bring to my appointment?
IMPORTANT: If you have a previous or existing medical condition, bring any medical reports, test results or prescriptions that you may have with you to your appointment. This may help reduce the time it takes for your application to be processed.
• The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
• Identification, including your passport if one is available. Proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document with photograph and signature, such as a passport or driver’s license. • Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
• Four recent photographs. You will need to bring these only if the doctor you select from the list of panel physicians does not work with IRCC via the eMedical system. Please check with the doctor’s office when you book your appointment
• Interim Federal Health Certificate (IMM 5695) or Refugee Protection Claimant Document – for individuals eligible for coverage under the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP)
THANKS so much for your help. Really appreciate for that. This was very useful to know.

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Thank you :)

It says BGC is in progress, is this an indication of something? does BGC change before the file is transferred or after ?
BGC used to be a more predictable step in the process, but lately it starts at wildly different times for different people, so it's impossible to say what it really means in terms of timelines. Ours has been in process since AOR1, for example! I wouldn't put much stock in it, apart from the fact it's better to have it started than not. :p