AOR Received.
14-12-2018
File Transfer...
07.02.2019 file sent to LVO
Med's Done....
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
29 May 2019
Good to hear so mny pple have received ghost updates.. Atleast this gives some hope that they r working on z file. As for me, 23 days to go with complete silence since MEP 24jan.. This wait is very frustrating indeed :(

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Glad you're seeing some movement! I wouldn't infer that ordering GCMS has any connection with speeding up or drawing attention to your application - just a coincidence as you're nearing the end of your six months anyway. Good luck!

Just 15 days left for me.
After a complete 3 and half months of silence, I got a ghost update this morning. I got one ghost update back in February. I think, the GCMS notes that I ordered last Wednesday was more of like a wake up call to the people whoever looking after my application. Holy Cow, this is frustrating man.

Aor: Dec 6th
Cec Inland

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
Wrong guess, buddy ) I am Russian and I have 30 days left. Still no news at all. No ghost updates or something like this... It doesn't depend on your nationality.
Hmm... yeah I guess.... let's hope we all get our Ppr's within estimated time period:)

magee115

Apr 16, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Glad you're seeing some movement! I can't imagine that ordering GCMS has any connection with speeding up or drawing attention to your application - just a coincidence as you're nearing the end of your six months anyway. Good luck!
Thanks much! Yeah, you are right. I believe it should be a coincidence. I hope we all gonna meet that happy ending pretty soon.

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018
Called IRCC, current application status - Approved :)

We are two applicants, primary in Canada and dependent in India. Our file was in Montreal, it was transferred to Vancouver - don't know when as I came to know about this on 17 May when we got a 'Request Letter' in our account with Primary Office mentioned as Vancouver in the header of the letter. 'Request Letter' states that dependent is suppose to submit her passport to VFS office in India, after the primary applicant gets the COPR status.

Today the agent told us, it is surprising that the primary applicant has not got any letter for landing, he said he will write to Vancouver office and we should expect a response by June 22, if we don't get it by then we can call back again. I think we are near the finishing line.

Thanks everyone for your support in this journey. I hope each one of you get your COPR soon. Don't loose hope, I feel either IRCC agents are not up to date or once the agent picks your file it is super fast - on 7 May called IRCC, agent said 'security in progress nothing else started' and he said officer only picks a file once security is over, so no changes on file yet. We got the 'Request Letter' on 17 May i.e. 10 days ;)

Have faith friends, all the best.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Got my PPR. Thanks guys for your mental support during this long journey.

AOR: Dec 5
MED: Jan 17
RPRF: Jan 29
Ghost Update: May 18
PPR: May 21

CEC Inland - living in Ottawa
VO: CPC Ottawa
Finally some positive news from Ottawa

Congrats!!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Called IRCC, current application status - Approved :)

We are two applicants, primary in Canada and dependent in India. Our file was in Montreal, it was transferred to Vancouver - don't know when as I came to know about this on 17 May when we got a 'Request Letter' in our account with Primary Office mentioned as Vancouver in the header of the letter. 'Request Letter' states that dependent is suppose to submit her passport to VFS office in India, after the primary applicant gets the COPR status.

Today the agent told us, it is surprising that the primary applicant has not got any letter for landing, he said he will write to Vancouver office and we should expect a response by June 22, if we don't get it by then we can call back again. I think we are near the finishing line.

Thanks everyone for your support in this journey. I hope each one of you get your COPR soon. Don't loose hope, I feel either IRCC agents are not up to date or once the agent picks your file it is super fast - on 7 May called IRCC, agent said 'security in progress nothing else started' and he said officer only picks a file once security is over, so no changes on file yet. We got the 'Request Letter' on 17 May i.e. 10 days ;)

Have faith friends, all the best.
Congrats!!

Reactions: RR9187

Dipi1305

Star Member
May 21, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Nov-2018
Nomination.....
14-Oct-2018
AOR Received.
12-Dec-2018
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2019
Passport Req..
17-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2019
LANDED..........
06-11-2019
Mine is 18days left.
Really don't know what they are doing.
Our is an CEC Inland application still they are not started the background check yet.

As I go through the forum not even 50% application is on within time will get completed. I don't know how long it will take to finish.
Same here... 21 days and only medical cleared... no updates ... thinking of ordering GCMS notes

Reactions: JD20

Dipi1305

Star Member
May 21, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Nov-2018
Nomination.....
14-Oct-2018
AOR Received.
12-Dec-2018
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2019
Passport Req..
17-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2019
LANDED..........
06-11-2019
I think so. I’ve only got 12 days left on mine and I doubt I’ll see any progress from now till then. But I ordered GCMS notes so as long as everything seems okay, I’ll not worry too much.
I have the same question... my AOR is 12 dec 2018 and medical cleared on 2nd Feb 2019... no updates after that ... with progress bar showing 21 days left ... I beginning to think whether I will get the ppr within 6 months timeline or not

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Called IRCC today and got to know the following information.

As of now only eligibility is under review and in progress and nothing else has started.

Furthermore she mentioned that my file along with other Dec 2018 AOR files are being processed and should be completed within 6 months time frame.

Hope this helps everyone.

BTW it took my wife who is in Canada 1 hr to connect with an agent.