Ahmed_E

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
FSW - Outland
AOR date: 03-Dec-2018
Medicals passed on 14-Jan-2019

Strangely though, my BG check status has always been at the IP2 stage since the very first day, I have never been through IP1 or N/A. Could this possibly be a system error or something?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
Since the very first day of your AOR?
FSW - Outland

Strangely though, my BG check status has always been at the IP2 stage since the very first day, I have never been through IP1 or N/A. Could this possibly be a system error or something?

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
FSW - Outland

Hi Ahmed. These IP1/2 terms are outdated. Some of the applicants from November received PPR without any change to their BG status. My AOR is 3rd and MEP is 15th and it has been same for me as well.

Reactions: Chang07 and lurdy

Ahmed_E

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi Ahmed. These IP1/2 terms are outdated. Some of the applicants from November received PPR without any change to their BG status. My AOR is 3rd and MEP is 15th and it has been same for me as well.
Good to know I am not the only one. Thank you man for the clarification.

Sourabhsj

Apr 7, 2018
Hi Guys,

My AOR date is 14th Dec 2018. I wanted to know how exactly do I get to know my current application status i.e. if its medical passed/ IP2 / Background check? I have not received any email from CIC about my application status and even when I login to my profile I do not see any messages / updates. Also the newly added progress bar has also not moved any further.

Could someone tell me how can I know my exact status of the application?

Ahmed_E

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi Guys,

My AOR date is 14th Dec 2018. I wanted to know how exactly do I get to know my current application status i.e. if its medical passed/ IP2 / Background check? I have not received any email from CIC about my application status and even when I login to my profile I do not see any messages / updates. Also the newly added progress bar has also not moved any further.

Could someone tell me how can I know my exact status of the application?
You may receive your first update on Thursday, you're still within range, at the current pace Medicals are updated in approximately 41 days from the AOR date.
My progress bar was introduced to my page on-time but it was only activated at the time I received my first update.
You can know the status by logging in to your CIC account, calling them, or ordering GCMS notes.

Sourabhsj

Apr 7, 2018
You may receive your first update on Thursday, you're still within range, at the current pace Medicals are updated in approximately 41 days from the AOR date.
My progress bar was introduced to my page on-time but it was only activated at the time I received my first update.
You can know the status by logging in to your CIC account, calling them, or ordering GCMS notes.
Thanks Ahmed. That was helpful.

jafarvillan

Jul 22, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
Nomination.....
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
The status in your account is irrelevant. IP1 and 2 stages are not as they were prior to biometrics.

Most of us will be going through the following stages:
1. Completeness check
2. Medicals passed and linked to file
3. Eligibility review
4. Criminality and Security
5. PPR

The most critical stage is the eligibility review where all claimed points are verified against documentary evidence provided and POF documents are examined.
hi
i got my AoR on 19 Dec 2018, on my application status page it says we are reviewing your eligibility, howlong will it take to change to complted