+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***DECEMBER 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

jacksanu

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Thank you!! Will do that.
Sorry I just remember now,

You might be able to get copies of them and verify it by making an authorized person like a lawyer stamp it, the stamp should say that" this is a true copy of the original" or something like that.
You still need to give them the original marriage certificate though.,

jacksanu

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018

You might be able to get copies of them and verify it by making an authorized person like a lawyer stamp on the copy, the stamp should say that" this is a true copy of the original" or something like that.

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

You might be able to get copies of them and verify it by making an authorized person like a lawyer stamp it, the stamp should say that" this is a true copy of the original" or something like that.
Thanks for your response. I will make certified true copies for the school records & voter ID card through notary. Actually for India, they do not require original marriage certificate, just the copy.

saikris12

Star Member
Aug 9, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
We just received the Medical request. Timeline in the Signature.

Reactions: jacksanu

jacksanu

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Hey guys!

I called CIC today, they have transferred my husband's file to his Visa Office on Feb 20, 2018!

So I guess it really depends on each person's Visa Office for medical and PCC.

Hang in there guys! :)

Benjomotas22

Aug 20, 2017
Halifax. Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone. I'm having trouble with my wife's passport. When we receive the AOR1 and emails about the Sched A, PCC, and Medical, they used my wife's maiden name instead of my last name. But when I submitted my app I've put my last name on my wife's last name. She doesn't have any I.D. that has my last name on it. I even wrote a letter that we're going to update CIC about the passport when she's going to renew the passport to change her last name to my last name this next week.

Do we have to renew my wife's passport or not since they used her maiden name on the app? Sorry for my bad english :(

shielatimpen

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30, 2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
October 14, 2015, Submitted to CIO: October 27, 2015, Received by D. Lewis: November 2, 2015
AOR Received.
February 4, 2016
Med's Request
March 2, 2016
Med's Done....
March 5, 2016; Medical recvd (ecas): March 11
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
I trust God's timing
DECEMBER 5 ~ received
JANUARY 25 ~ AOR PA, Sched A/ NBI request
JANUARY 26 ~ AOR Sponsor
JANUARY 27 ~ Sched A & NBI sent
FEBRUARY 7 ~ Legal doc about exclusion of
dependent sent
FEBRUARY 13 ~Sponsor's Approval
FEBRUARY 14 ~ Medical Request
FEBRUARY 17 ~ Medical done~baguio
FEBRUARY 21 ~ In process~ ECAS
FEBRUARY 28 ~ started processing

soumia1

Sep 4, 2017
Lucky! :) Our app was received on the 18th of Dec
Hey ! So did you get SA at all before your husband's file was transferred ? I uploaded PCC and schedule A on the 7th of Febuary, same day I got AOR but I haven't had any news since .... No SA, no DM on sponsor side or In progress for the applicant.

jacksanu

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Hey ! So did you get SA at all before your husband's file was transferred ? I uploaded PCC and schedule A on the 7th of Febuary, same day I got AOR but I haven't had any news since .... No SA, no DM on sponsor side or In progress for the applicant.
Hi there,
When I called Cic, they told me that I was approved as a sponsor, and that his file was transferred to VO. So does that mean I got SA? I don't know, I think so. All I know is that my route is clear and everything else is up to my husband. lol

soumia1

Sep 4, 2017
Hi there,
When I called Cic, they told me that I was approved as a sponsor, and that his file was transferred to VO. So does that mean I got SA? I don't know, I think so. All I know is that my route is clear and everything else is up to my husband. lol
Aw Congrats lol . I guess they do keep silent sometimes ! I'm going to call them again as well, I did two days ago and the rep told me some SA don't get sent out until the end of the process... which makes zero sense so I didn't believe what he said .

Where is your husband's VO ?

Reactions: jacksanu

jacksanu

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Aw Congrats lol . I guess they do keep silent sometimes ! I'm going to call them again as well, I did two days ago and the rep told me some SA don't get sent out until the end of the process... which makes zero sense so I didn't believe what he said .

Where is your husband's VO ?
His VO is in Colombo, Sri lanka. From what I heard it is one of the slowest, but some people were able to break through. I hope I am one of those lucky ones! :)