+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

remo88

Mar 5, 2013
The thing is that I still can not check my ECAS system, eventhough I wrote a test. I reported this as technical problem, waiting to see what happens...

newapply

May 6, 2013
"In Process" on March 6th. CIC sent fingerprint request by regular mail on 22nd March. Online status was showing - correspondence sent on 22nd March. Called up CIC customer Service and they told me that fingerprint request is sent.

aaqemail

Feb 4, 2018
I agree. My application has been in process since Feb 17. Still no news on a test invite. I live in Mississauga.
Same here, mississauga, no Dec applicant was invited to test yet and there are many Nov applicants still waiting the same. It seems there's a bottleneck here although many GTA people are sent to do the test at Scarborough.
Anyone with an idea about what's going on? why people are not getting test invites?

jas_to_canada

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Just checked... Status change to In process on March 23
  1. We started processing your application on March 23, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence on March 23, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Most probably seems like a FP, but does the document give the deadline to do the FP? I am travelling out of Canada on Tue for 2 weeks, just worried cuz of that.
Please share your views.

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
  2. We sent you correspondence on March 23, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Most probably seems like a FP, but does the document give the deadline to do the FP? I am travelling out of Canada on Tue for 2 weeks, just worried cuz of that.
Please share your views.
Updated the sheet, good luck, yes it is most probably finger print request

Reactions: jas_to_canada

btbt

Feb 26, 2018
Please share your views.
Most documentation requests (including fingerprints) have a 30 day deadline; the more extensive ones have 60 day deadlines.
If you cannot meet the deadline you should notify IRCC and explain why you cannot meet the deadline, so they can extend the time you're given to provide the information.

Reactions: jas_to_canada

Keyurderasari

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
gujarat
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 march 2015
AOR Received.
20 may 2015
File Transfer...
13 may 2015
Med's Request
26 january 2016 (ReMedical)
Med's Done....
1 february 2016
Interview........
hope not
I got letter through canada post.. and it is fingerprint request. I will do next Wednesday.

Kim88

Mar 25, 2018
Hi guys, I sent my application on Dec 2, 2017. This is my timeline ( Vancouver )
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 6, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 22, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 15, 2018.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I sent my application on Dec 2, 2017. This is my timeline ( Vancouver )
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 6, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 22, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 15, 2018.
Added you to December sheet of global 2017 spreadsheet. Link is in my Signature.

Reactions: Kim88