+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

remo88

Mar 5, 2013
Hi everyone
I did write my exam 2 days ago and passed. However the officer was so weird and didn't know USA rules (bc I currently live in USA) so she said she needs to investigate more. Fingers crossed...
As I checked the spreadsheet,it seems that by this point many other December applicants wrote a test too and I'm not the first one, which is nice.
Good luck everyone

css2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hi everyone
I did write my exam 2 days ago and passed. However the officer was so weird and didn't know USA rules (bc I currently live in USA) so she said she needs to investigate more. Fingers crossed...
As I checked the spreadsheet,it seems that by this point many other December applicants wrote a test too and I'm not the first one, which is nice.
Good luck everyone
Only 2 people got the test invite so far from December batch

css2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hi everyone
Good luck everyone
USA rules, what do you mean ?

VFX_man

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Sorry if this has been discussed earlier . . . with the avalanche of October applications wrapping up, does anyone know if the increased staffing levels for processing are still in place? If so, one would hope the processing times would start decreasing for the more recent applications.

My co-worker is testing tomorrow, but we are still waiting for a test date. She applied about a month before us.

Cheers, VFX

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Sorry if this has been discussed earlier . . . with the avalanche of October applications wrapping up, does anyone know if the increased staffing levels for processing are still in place? If so, one would hope the processing times would start decreasing for the more recent applications.

My co-worker is testing tomorrow, but we are still waiting for a test date. She applied about a month before us.

Cheers, VFX
I think the answer would be office-location dependant, as they have inequal percentages of the workload. From what we are experiencing, they won't be through the rush for a few more months yet at the busier centres. It's all speculation, though.

VFX_man

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
I think the answer would be office-location dependant, as they have inequal percentages of the workload. From what we are experiencing, they won't be through the rush for a few more months yet at the busier centres. It's all speculation, though.

;) we are the rabbit -- too impatient

Last edited:

cad13

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 March/2014
AOR Received.
14 April/2014
Med's Request
08 October/2014
Med's Done....
15 October/2014(RPRF Requested on Nov 06 and Paid Nov 07)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 January/2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 January/2015
LANDED..........
23 January/2015
hello

In process today march 22
name:cad13 line 143

please update
thanks

Keyurderasari

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
gujarat
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 march 2015
AOR Received.
20 may 2015
File Transfer...
13 may 2015
Med's Request
26 january 2016 (ReMedical)
Med's Done....
1 february 2016
Interview........
hope not
I still didn’t receive that corespondent letter through canada post mail yet.
Regular mail. Likely just a fingerprint request.
I still didn’t receive that corespondent letter through canada post mail yet. What should i do?