Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
Nov 15 2017
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Already sent
PR card expiring is not the same as PR expiring. You can stay and work in Canada with an expired PR card, because you are still a PR (assuming you meet all the pre-requisites of keeping PR valid). Only problem would be if you were to travel outside Canada.
Thanks a lot Buddy

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Guys I need to get a background check record from US since I have spent more than 6 months there. I should potentially get it by around the time that I need to send my documents to CIC for fulfilling the physical presence condition. However, just in case, I was wondering what would happen if I apply for citizenship but dont have my police record at the time? Can I include a letter and say that I have applied for it and I will get it and send it in a month or so ? Do you think they will accept that?
In my opinion, please wait and collect all the documents before applying. Usually CIC send back the application if it is deemed incomplete. USS PCC can be obtained from FBI - you need to do fingerprinting etc. please check FBI website for the processing time. The last i checked it was 12-15 weeks.

Reactions: adnan2018

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
Application sent: 20 December via registered post
Application Rec'd: 27 December @ 10:10am
Physical Pres: 1252
App Type: Family of 4
App City: GTA
AOR: A few minutes ago via email
This member has been trolling November thread earlier, are you still believing this timeline?? I personally don't! and I think his/her entry should be removed from December sheet!

Reactions: Quink

Keyurderasari

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
gujarat
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 march 2015
AOR Received.
20 may 2015
File Transfer...
13 may 2015
Med's Request
26 january 2016 (ReMedical)
Med's Done....
1 february 2016
Interview........
hope not
please add me
name: keyur
Application sent: 06 December
Application Rec'd: 11 December
Physical Pres: 1304
App Type: single
App City: swift current, SK
AOR: waiting

hope for best

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
This member has been trolling November thread earlier, are you still believing this timeline?? I personally don't! and I think his/her entry should be removed from December sheet!
I asked them several times whether it's correct, before adding to the sheet. I also asked whether they applied for urgent processing multiple times and never received a response. FWIW, I too am having a hard time believing it. For this reason, I included a link to their post with their timeline on the sheet.

newapply

May 6, 2013
Hi Admin,

I will come in the December list only. I had sent my application on 23rd December and my application was received by CIC office on 28th December.

Waiting for AOR.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi Admin,

I will come in the December list only. I had sent my application on 23rd December and my application was received by CIC office on 28th December.

Waiting for AOR.
Added. Could you please share your location, application type (single/family), and # physical presence days ?

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
I asked them several times whether it's correct, before adding to the sheet. I also asked whether they applied for urgent processing multiple times and never received a response. FWIW, I too am having a hard time believing it. For this reason, I included a link to their post with their timeline on the sheet.
I totally got it when I saw the link you put. The problem is that I witnessed this member trolling and saying non-sense (like bill C-6 is going to be revoked next week, and trump ordered Canada to do so), so I find it hard to believe whatever this member writes.
It's totally up to you, but it is my feeling that he is screwing around and spreading panic by putting this false info that makes others compare to him.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I totally got it when I saw the link you put. The problem is that I witnessed this member trolling and saying non-sense (like bill C-6 is going to be revoked next week, and trump ordered Canada to do so), so I find it hard to believe whatever this member writes.
It's totally up to you, but it is my feeling that he is screwing around and spreading panic by putting this false info that makes others compare to him.
lol I too saw those nonsense posts. But I'm not sure if s/he is lying about their timeline. I have heard from other sources (not personal sources) that in a few instances of urgent processing (very rare) people got AOR within 2 days from application delivery, and IP in another 2 days from AOR. So there is a small chance that the timeline is real. I'll let the people on the forum decide.

Reactions: meayman

absolute_boy97

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
In my opinion, please wait and collect all the documents before applying. Usually CIC send back the application if it is deemed incomplete. USS PCC can be obtained from FBI - you need to do fingerprinting etc. please check FBI website for the processing time. The last i checked it was 12-15 weeks.
Thanks a lot.

stone8198

May 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A
NOC Code......
-
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please add mine.
Application Rec'd: 6th December 2017
Physical Pres: 1460.5
App Type: Single
App City: Vancouver, BC
AOR: waiting

I did try to open the spread sheet but it keeps loading. anyone experiencing the same issue??