+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

amre2005

Jan 17, 2018
My Application was returned today. The section for question 12c was completely missing from my printed form, although I filled it out on my computer. It is definitely still there in the digital file, but I'm not sure how it was removed from the printout.
Can someone update my entry in the doc? All details are in the footer of this message.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Can someone update my entry in the doc? All details are in the footer of this message.
sorry to hear that the app was returned. did you resend it yet? i have updated the notes in the tracker that it was returned on jan 19;

daicurvelo

Dec 1, 2017
Please add me to the spreadsheet:
Application Sent: Dec. 1, 2017
Application Received: Dec. 4, 2017
Physical Pres: 1400+
App Type: Single
AOR: January 22, 2018

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Please add me to the spreadsheet:
Application Sent: Dec. 1, 2017
Application Received: Dec. 4, 2017
Physical Pres: 1400+
App Type: Single
AOR: January 22, 2018
added!

rea11

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Hi...what happens after you submit citizenship applucation.
1. Do you receive AOR through mail or e-mail?
2. How do you receive study guide? Post or email?
3. How will we know that the applucation is in process?
4. When will you be able to check application status online?

Thanks

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hi...what happens after you submit citizenship applucation.
1. Do you receive AOR through mail or e-mail?
2. How do you receive study guide? Post or email?
3. How will we know that the applucation is in process?
4. When will you be able to check application status online?

Thanks
1) if email is provided in the application - you get AOR in email.
2) Study guide is usually a link to the discover canada book online via email. But sometimes the cic sents it out in mail. You can always order your free copy in one of the websites.
3) ECAS gets updated - that is way you will know the app has moved to in process
4) 12-48 hrs after you get the AOR - you can check your status online. Sometimes it takes longer..

rea11

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
1) if email is provided in the application - you get AOR in email.
2) Study guide is usually a link to the discover canada book online via email. But sometimes the cic sents it out in mail. You can always order your free copy in one of the websites.
3) ECAS gets updated - that is way you will know the app has moved to in process
4) 12-48 hrs after you get the AOR - you can check your status online. Sometimes it takes longer..
What is ECAS?

oatmeal123

Jan 21, 2018
Guys, if your application has been returned as incomplete. Do you just send the application back with a missing form? or do you need to pay the fees again? and to calculate all your days all over again,a nd make a new application?

mimssimo

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
07-08-2013
Passport Req..
NO
LANDED..........
13-March -2014
Guys, if your application has been returned as incomplete. Do you just send the application back with a missing form? or do you need to pay the fees again? and to calculate all your days all over again,a nd make a new application?
I think you need juste resent the old one with modification.
Why your application is back.

oatmeal123

Jan 21, 2018
I think you need juste resent the old one with modification.
Why your application is back.
I was confused and replied Yes to "have you lived abroad during your eligibility period", so they said form CIT0177 is missing....which does not apply to me at all...because I am not a civil servant, nor a family member. So now I don't know if I should reprint the application page with "No" answered to the same question and an explanation letter, or send an entirely new application with new residency calculator. I called CIC and they said I don't need to pay fees again, but the woman on the phone said she was confused and it is best to submit a new application...anyone had a similar situation?