19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017

Manguita

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
ok thank you so I will wait for my CAIPS before, thanks do you really think it's make a difference? It seem to me that it's just more administrative stuff make the MACHINE more heavy and longer...

sweetbd

Apr 1, 2016
tufayel and Manguita

We are Singapore VO and we submit Dec 6. We got PPR July 6. The background check is the longest parts. Did you call your MP? I have to ping my MP couple time, and I also order couple CAIPS (total 3, one month apart). Hope you guys have PPR soon..

Hi, it's nice to hear that you already got your PPR request. Actually I have a question regarding CAIPS application. When I am applying for CAIPS for my wife I have to take sign from her in the Consent for an access to Information form ?

phuong

Dec 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, it's nice to hear that you already got your PPR request. Actually I have a question regarding CAIPS application. When I am applying for CAIPS for my wife I have to take sign from her in the Consent for an access to Information form ?
yes, she needs to sign and send back to you. I asked my wife sign a couple without date and send back to me via email (scan).

FTPARI

Dec 27, 2016
Important please need Help-----
I am freaking out of stress . We applied as common law
My partner had interview last week at London visa office, and they have requested more proof of joint bank statements.
So in mycic it says Eligibility still in process

But when I checked Myecas account today under permanent resident it says " Desicion MAde"

But we haven't got any emails or letters. I dunno what's going on, this whole immigration process making me really sick

sweetbd

Apr 1, 2016
They received my application for permanent residence on December 5, 2016.
They started processing application on January 4, 2017.
(Visa Office : Singapore )
Current status is.....
Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

how long it will take to make final decision or is there any problems with status....!!!? Thank You

any update from Singapore VO or CIC?

harisyaqoob

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd December 2016
AOR Received.
9th December 2016
File Transfer...
SA : December 20th 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Important please need Help-----
I am freaking out of stress . We applied as common law
My partner had interview last week at London visa office, and they have requested more proof of joint bank statements.
So in mycic it says Eligibility still in process

But when I checked Myecas account today under permanent resident it says " Desicion MAde"

But we haven't got any emails or letters. I dunno what's going on, this whole immigration process making me really sick

fingers crossed. Hopefully it will be a good decission. You'll get PPR soon in your email most likely.

Reactions: Manguita

tufayel

Jul 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
December 1 2016
AOR Received.
December 5 2016 ( email received on December 13, 2016)
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Received in Singapore Visa Office on 2016/12/28
Med's Request
Done upfront
Med's Done....
Done and received by SGVO 10/09/2016
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Passport request