+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**DECEMBER 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS**

sweetbd

Apr 1, 2016
I have got my passport back. It was submitted on June 29 and the passport just came via courier today.
:)
I wish everyone gets reunited with their spouses soon and start their new awaited life together.
Thank you everyone for the help and support.

Hi can you please share your timeline and also visa offics.. thanks...

Divya.ut

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Divya.ut : June 26 and you already get it back ...wow...

My wife submit yesterday through vfs (www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Vietnam) , and they are saying about 4-5 weeks . I hope they can do better
Hey!! Yeah when I submitted on June 29 via VFS, they told me that it can take upto 12-15 days. I guess they keep some buffer time in hand; though i got back in a week itself, so hopefully you would get it soon too :)

Divya.ut

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hi can you please share your timeline and also visa offics.. thanks...
Here it goes--
App Submitted- Dec 15, 2016
App received- Dec 22, 2016
AOR1- Jan 9, 2017
SA Approval- Jan 21, 2017
AOR2- Jan 30, 2017
BC changed to not applicable- May 31, 2017
BC In process- June 6, 2017
DM- June 6, 2017
PPR- June 27, 2017
Passport received- July 7, 2017

heystop

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
hi everyone, I got update from hk vo today,they sent a settlement letter to me but there is no change on website.
Is it a good sign? Is there anyone who has completed the process received it as well?

Here is the letter:
Dear xxx:
Head’s up that your application is moving ahead. It’s time to start thinking about the next steps of your journey to Canada.

Here’s some more information for you to work on as you get closer to your new life in Canada. It’s a big decision to choose Canada as your new home, and we want to help you make that move a smooth one!

Rest assured that you have made the rightchoice. Canada is consistently ranked as among the most safe, most clean, and most free countries in the world, with excellent health care and education. Canada is truly one of the world’s best countries to call home!

It’s time to start thinking about the fabulous settlement services you can access. For many, there is free support and training available to help with transition---have a look: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp

tufayel

Jul 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
December 1 2016
AOR Received.
December 5 2016 ( email received on December 13, 2016)
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Received in Singapore Visa Office on 2016/12/28
Med's Request
Done upfront
Med's Done....
Done and received by SGVO 10/09/2016
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Passport request
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
They received my application for permanent residence on December 5, 2016.
They started processing application on January 4, 2017.
(Visa Office : Singapore )
Current status is.....
Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

how long it will take to make final decision or is there any problems with status....!!!? Thank You

Manguita

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
They received my application for permanent residence on December 5, 2016.
They started processing application on January 4, 2017.
(Visa Office : Singapore )
Current status is.....
Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

how long it will take to make final decision or is there any problems with status....!!!? Thank You
Same for me !!

phuong

Dec 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tufayel and Manguita

We are Singapore VO and we submit Dec 6. We got PPR July 6. The background check is the longest parts. Did you call your MP? I have to ping my MP couple time, and I also order couple CAIPS (total 3, one month apart). Hope you guys have PPR soon..

Reactions: Manguita