Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
11-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
SOON June 2017
Thanks for answering I will try again :)

xCami

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Hey all,

After checking ECAS this morning my sponsorship application status has changed to decision made. The permanent resident application status just says: application received. Should I expect an email about the decision soon? I'm praying its a positive one. I assume if decision was made and it was positive on sponsorship that the permanent resident side would say review in progress but it just says received..

Mycic did change to review in progress and medical passed though. Is anyone still waiting on an email after receiving decision made for sponsorship?

KloveG

Sep 4, 2016
Dominican Republic
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2017 AOR and SA
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront and again October 24, 2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2016 and 24-10-2016
Interview........
24-10-2017
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2017
LANDED..........
18-12-2017
xCami said:
Hey all,

After checking ECAS this morning my sponsorship application status has changed to decision made. The permanent resident application status just says: application received. Should I expect an email about the decision soon? I'm praying its a positive one. I assume if decision was made and it was positive on sponsorship that the permanent resident side would say review in progress but it just says received..

Mycic did change to review in progress and medical passed though. Is anyone still waiting on an email after receiving decision made for sponsorship?
Hey I am waiting for the same thing. I still can't link mycic but can access ecas. Ours says decision made and then the other says received application just like yours does. I was worried too but others have said it is the sponsorship approval.

To date I have yet to review an email for anything. So I don't even know our application number. Which would probably help out for linking to mycic.

Either way, I believe that we both have sponsorship approval since it says decision made.

mahesh324

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hello All,

I applied PR(sponsored) for my wife and the file reached Mississauga office on Dec 29th. But I haven't received the file number yet. Can some one please let me know, is this timeline normal or it is late ?

is there anyone waiting for AOR with similar timelines ?

From the spreadsheet I noticed that most of the applicants got their AOR's.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and replies

pippalei

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-11-2016
Hey there,

Just wanted to say I signed on to ECAS today and noticed it says "Decision Made" under Sponsorship App Status. It also now says "Medical results have been received" in the PA section.

I haven't received an email regarding anything since I got an email on the 10th for my AOR1.

Cheers :)

carsonTO

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
mahesh324 said:
Hello All,

I applied PR(sponsored) for my wife and the file reached Mississauga office on Dec 29th. But I haven't received the file number yet. Can some one please let me know, is this timeline normal or it is late ?

is there anyone waiting for AOR with similar timelines ?

From the spreadsheet I noticed that most of the applicants got their AOR's.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and replies
try using mycic to search for your application

novascotia_addict

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
14-04-2017
File Transfer...
14-04-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2017
I guess I am the last one waiting here.
No AOR1, no email communication. Application received December 23rd, anyone in the same boat?
My WP runs out in July and now realizing the timeframes are not realistic to stay any longer while this processes.

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
novascotia_addict said:
I guess I am the last one waiting here.
No AOR1, no email communication. Application received December 23rd, anyone in the same boat?
My WP runs out in July and now realizing the timeframes are not realistic to stay any longer while this processes.
You will here something soon. Apparently every case is different. For me i send my application on the 19th and got there by the 21st of dec. I didnt hear anything until the 19th i was able to link my application. on the 20th of jan they send me 2 emails one for me as a sponsor and one for my wife the PA. However they send both email to my wife emails!!!! Weird no? but i dont care as long there is a communication.

after that they send another email to the PA on the 23rd that says we received your application. it looks like a duplicate but this one does have AOR in the email subject.

I can log on ECAS and MYCIC but everything says in process i didnt get SA and now its been 1 Month and 5 days!!!! so i guess you should wait.

oneesaenv

Star Member
Jan 31, 2016
novascotia_addict said:
When did you apply?
I'm just being impatient lol they got my application on the 3rd
Im just anxious because I look at the average of getting SA and I'm over :p

diding

Oct 14, 2016
hi everyone. Im also December Applicant. Sharing my timeline with you guys:

Medical: Upfront Nov. 8
Application Sent: Dec. 11
Application Received: Dec 13 in Mississauga Office
AOR: Dec 22
Sponsor Approved: Dec 29 (when we received email about husbands approval but in ECAS it still only shows DECISION MADE)
PR Application Status: Still "IN PROCESS" ----Started processing on Dec. 21

Now, i have just linked our case to the GCKey and it shows that Review of eligibility and Review of medical results are "in Progress" while Background check is "not started".

anybody who's in the same page with me? ;) ;) ;)

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
diding said:
hi everyone. Im also December Applicant. Sharing my timeline with you guys:

Medical: Upfront Nov. 8
Application Sent: Dec. 11
Application Received: Dec 13 in Mississauga Office
AOR: Dec 22
Sponsor Approved: Dec 29 (when we received email about husbands approval but in ECAS it still only shows DECISION MADE)
PR Application Status: Still "IN PROCESS" ----Started processing on Dec. 21

Now, i have just linked our case to the GCKey and it shows that Review of eligibility and Review of medical results are "in Progress" while Background check is "not started".

anybody who's in the same page with me? ;) ;) ;)
That's just about right. My medical though, showed Passed from the time I linked my App to MyCIC. But on ECAS it still shows Received, to date. Still no AOR2 but on ECAS I got another line that says, "Started processing ABC DEF application on Jan 23, 2017." On MyCIC, my Eligibility changed to In Progress since 12 January.

What/Where is your VO?

diding

Oct 14, 2016
Survivor27 said:
That's just about right. My medical though, showed Passed from the time I linked my App to MyCIC. But on ECAS it still shows Received, to date. Still no AOR2 but on ECAS I got another line that says, "Started processing ABC DEF application on Jan 23, 2017." On MyCIC, my Eligibility changed to In Progress since 12 January.

What/Where is your VO?
visa office is in Ottawa. Just cant wait to see some good news soon!