+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adnan34 said:
Hi Guys; Just to know that AOR is sent by email or postal letter by Sydney Office?
If you provided your email address on your application it will be via email. If you didn't then you will receive a letter.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it depends..if you write email in your application..then through email..otherwise through mail..
Adnan34 said:
Hi Guys; Just to know that AOR is sent by email or postal letter by Sydney Office?

McClane

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, fellow December applicants.

I just mailed my application. 8)

I am going on a three-week vacation and was planning to do it after coming back, but just yesterday I got my FBI certificate.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
McClane said:
Hello, fellow December applicants.

I just mailed my application. 8)

I am going on a three-week vacation and was planning to do it after coming back, but just yesterday I got my FBI certificate.
can follow the timeline here as well
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=920480277

McClane

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
can follow the timeline here as well
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BZma84gwofEV-GeYx13fiyxZORk8NqRjaTn-VMKtvqA/edit#gid=920480277
Thank you. I added my name to it.

skekk

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!
I'll be applying from Montreal on Monday 12-12! I was eligible to apply in November, but I don't like this month ;)

Creative85

Oct 24, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I will be eligible to apply by end of Dec, do you think I should wait till the holiday season or that wont affect? I heard people say the CIC will be closed or delayed opening application during the time (24th Dec -1st Jan)?

- Second Question, do I have to include my work letter or not? keep it for the interview ?

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
Sent application Dec 09

The-Ottawan

Dec 3, 2016
I would suggest sending it when you're ready to send it. Do not delay it due to holidays.

In regards to work letter, as it is not a requirement then do not send it and if they want to see it then they will ask for it.

Best of luck,
The-Ottawan

Creative85 said:
Hi Everyone,

I will be eligible to apply by end of Dec, do you think I should wait till the holiday season or that wont affect? I heard people say the CIC will be closed or delayed opening application during the time (24th Dec -1st Jan)?

- Second Question, do I have to include my work letter or not? keep it for the interview ?

Adnan34

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys! What is right option to select from below four options for an applicant who completed LINC classes as proof of English language. Thanks in advance.

7. LANGUAGE EVIDENCE. See section 7 - "Step 2. Complete the application" and section 2 - "Step 1. Gather documents" in the instruction guide.

 Results of a IRCC-approved third-party language test; or
 Diploma, certificate or transcript of a secondary or post-secondary education completed in English or French, in Canada or abroad; or
 Evidence of achieving CLB/NCLC 4 in a government-funded language training program

 If you successfully completed LINC or CLIC (Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada), classes during the period from January 2008 to October 2012 but did not receive a certificate*
*IRCC has previously collected information about the results of your LINC or CLIC language training for statistical purpose but IRCC would like to obtain and use this information for purposes of verifying your language results. By signing the consent form section 9F

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyurun79 said:
Hello everyone,

I am sorry to notify you guys I have removed editing permission for EVERYONE as of tonight. In the past a few weeks, folks like Imran spent a lot of time to refine the spreadsheet and kept adding goodies to this helpful platform. Unfortunately, some of us did not appreciate the hard work and continue to messing with the living data.

Now, if anyone want to have edit privilege, please send me a private message with your email address then I will review and approve. Imran, you have my full support on this one, please let me know your email so I can grant you the access first!

Shyurun79
shyurun79 said:
I have cleaned up the spreadsheet a little bit by deleting some warning message which does not appear nice. During this transition until we have one volunteer to maintain the sheet, please continue to provide any updates of your case by reply to this room, I will try my best to keep the spreadsheet updated. Thank you all.

dell

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how much buffer have most of you added so far. I have accumulated 1486 days so far. I am very confident of the calculation, I just hope nothing out of the ordinary comes up.

skekk

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've sent my application today!

Please add me to a timeline:

Skekk - Montreal - Family - 1480 days - App mailed on Dec 14th

Thank you!