Med's Done....
30-10-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 07-04-2016
Landing_PR said:
I know I said I won't stress, BUT, my e-Cas hasn't been updated :'(
How long should I wait? I was approved Friday and got the SA via email yesterday.
I thought CIC updates their website on Tuesday which is today ::)
We got our sponsor approval on Feb 10th but my eCas hasn't been updated either. I'm hoping that it will show up today. I know we have it because we have the email, but I'm a worrier and I'll feel better when I see it acknowledged on the website, too.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Mybarbiehead said:
We got our sponsor approval on Feb 10th but my eCas hasn't been updated either. I'm hoping that it will show up today. I know we have it because we have the email, but I'm a worrier and I'll feel better when I see it acknowledged on the website, too.
Same here! I just need everything to happen how it's supposed to happen, you know? Receive SA, updates on e-Cas, etc. It's a long wait as is, it would be helpful if it was more streamlined and easy! :-\

FIOTI

Feb 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/12/2015
AOR Received.
10/2/2016
File Transfer...
SA : 22/2/2016
Med's Done....
14/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
02/05/2016
LANDED..........
18/5/2016
Hi,

Yesterday, my application has been sent to CPC-Ottawa, and my Belgian ID Card in the application has expired on February 12th, meanwhile
I got a new one: should I send it right now or wait for CIC to request for it?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Kölsche Lina

Nov 7, 2015
I GOT MY SA ;D ;D ;D I am incredibly happy right now! Its also going to Ottawa which is good cause its way faster than Vienna from what I remember.

bestmbaman

Jan 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/12/2015
Med's Done....
06/2015
Hi guys
can some one please for the sake of this thread answer my question. I have not received any emails from cic neither for AOR nor SA. I called cic and asked about my status, they put a request on my application to send email or mail. But he also told me that they sent me an email already.
Now, can some one please let me know that what is the address that they use in their email? I mean in the "sender:" part where is it from?
I look forward to your answers guys...

KelseyTVS

Jun 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestmbaman said:
Hi guys
can some one please for the sake of this thread answer my question. I have not received any emails from cic neither for AOR nor SA. I called cic and asked about my status, they put a request on my application to send email or mail. But he also told me that they sent me an email already.
Now, can some one please let me know that what is the address that they use in their email? I mean in the "sender:" part where is it from?
I look forward to your answers guys...
When did you send your application? Not everyone gets AOR, sometimes they send it and sometimes you just have to wait for SA. SA is currently taking around 60 days, has it been that long for you?

sorella78

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2015
AOR Received.
18/02/2016
File Transfer...
07/03/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2015
VISA ISSUED...
07/05/2016
bestmbaman said:
The email from CIC is really hard to miss, trust me you would know it's from them.. ;)
it clearly says From: Citizen & Immigration Canada.. or something like that, email address something similar as to what Kolsche Lina provided. But again, you can't miss it, so they either never sent it, or it just went to your spam. Since you already talked to them perhaps you can expect SA any day now.

From your previous posts I can see you are able to log into your eCas?
Also, please let me know if you would like to be added to December 2015 spreadsheet & provide all relevant info ;)

bestmbaman

Jan 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/12/2015
Med's Done....
06/2015
Yes I do. and they also confirmed my SA and added that application should be at visa office by now. But they also tell me that an email has been sent to me which I cant find anywhere in my inbox, spam,... The ecas shows 2 in-process lines and in sponsor column it says: we rece... on February 2. I really am confused!

bestmbaman

Jan 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/12/2015
Med's Done....
06/2015
Also, please let me know if you would like to be added to December 2015 spreadsheet & provide all relevant info ;)
[/quote]

yes i do

sorella78

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2015
AOR Received.
18/02/2016
File Transfer...
07/03/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2015
VISA ISSUED...
07/05/2016
bestmbaman said:
Yes I do. and they also confirmed my SA and added that application should be at visa office by now. But they also tell me that an email has been sent to me which I cant find anywhere in my inbox, spam,... The ecas shows 2 in-process lines and in sponsor column it says: we rece... on February 2. I really am confused!
If I were you I would not worry too much, you have a confirmation by phone you were granted SA, you just haven't received an actual email yet. Sometimes these things happen, it's happened to some other applicants as well so relax.. not much you can do at this point anyway. Maybe give it a few more days and if you still don't get the SA by email then give them another call ;)

You have previously posted you have 3 lines on your eCas, though?
Can you take a look at your Principal applicant side of the eCas and let us know what lines you see there so we get a better idea on your current status? :)

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
bestmbaman said:
So I was approved on a Friday on the phone, was sent an email on Monday around 10:30ish. They won't console you by saying you are approved unless they see that in the system. You are approved and your file is transferred, just look for an email from Immigration - CIC something like this. It will come. Call them and confirm your email address to ensure it's the right one. Maybe they sent a letter in the mail. It has happened to one of the member here. Positive thoughts...it will come! :)

bestmbaman

Jan 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/12/2015
Med's Done....
06/2015
Landing_PR said:
So I was approved on a Friday on the phone, was sent an email on Monday around 10:30ish. They won't console you by saying you are approved unless they see that in the system. You are approved and your file is transferred, just look for an email from Immigration - CIC something like this. It will come. Call them and confirm your email address to ensure it's the right one. Maybe they sent a letter in the mail. It has happened to one of the member here. Positive thoughts...it will come! :)
Thank you for your answer. It is as below:
We received your application to sponsor *** on December 9, 2015.
We started processing your application on February 2, 2016.

first time, i called them on feb10 and they put a request for email as well as a letter, which i havent received none! after 3 rounds of long conv. i have been provided exact same answers. the last time, there was a guy, he mentioned it might take around 1 mnth for that G** letter. still havent got any updates.
P.S. cna some one add my info to the timesheet?

sorella78

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2015
AOR Received.
18/02/2016
File Transfer...
07/03/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2015
VISA ISSUED...
07/05/2016
bestmbaman said:
P.S. cna some one add my info to the timesheet?
You info has already been added to the spreadsheet yesterday. You're welcome.

bestmbaman

Jan 1, 2016
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/12/2015
Med's Done....
06/2015
thanks very much. still i cant see my profile updated. I mean i want to see my profile showing the info same as you! can u pls instruct?