NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 28 Feb 2015, Charged: 04 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26 Aug 2015 (Processing Date: 17 Feb 2015)
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
Hi Fellows,

Something off-topic, one my friends has received her passport back with the visa and she is planning to land in April. On funds to carry, the minimum required for a single person is around 12,000 CAD. Is it possible if she carries 5,000 CAD for now (cash+FDD,ForexCard,etc.) and declare 7,000 CAD in her account back home and inform them that this money will follow later? Is their any such possibility? Would appreciate your input - thanks.

Ahson Memon

Mar 23, 2015
wander said:
I've been a silent reader all this time. Just want to share with you regarding my app.

App. date: 31 Dec 2014 (received by Donnie)
NOC: 2241

I just finished talking to a CIC agent and she informed me that my application was returned due to NOC cap reached. No mention of global cap. Another setback but life goes on for me. It was a good try and a good test of patience :D
I am signing off for now. Cheers to all! God bless!
At what date your application is returned, i mean when you recieved the rejected app?

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
wander said:
I've been a silent reader all this time. Just want to share with you regarding my app.

App. date: 31 Dec 2014 (received by Donnie)
NOC: 2241

I just finished talking to a CIC agent and she informed me that my application was returned due to NOC cap reached. No mention of global cap. Another setback but life goes on for me. It was a good try and a good test of patience :D
I am signing off for now. Cheers to all! God bless!
please sorry for the news, if I may ask, when did they said they returned your app. I mean which date? I have always called my Canadian representative who kept telling me there is no return yet of my app. I just want to know your return date and return a call to them based on your info.

wander

Jan 5, 2015
Ahson Memon said:
At what date your application is returned, i mean when you recieved the rejected app?
As per CIC agent, it was returned on 12th March. It was actually sent back to my consultant. Then just few minutes ago, my consultant sent me an email confirming that my app was returned. Yes he sent me copy of the letter from CIC, dated 12th March and stating global cap reached. This is contrary to the phone conversation I had with the CIC agent who told me it is due to NOC cap filled. Which ever the case, my app was still returned. I would suggest you call CIC and ask for your application status. Remember that each application is different from everyone.

wander

Jan 5, 2015
jihems said:
please sorry for the news, if I may ask, when did they said they returned your app. I mean which date? I have always called my Canadian representative who kept telling me there is no return yet of my app. I just want to know your return date and return a call to them based on your info.
Thanks for the concern but I'm totally fine (weird as it may sound). Ok, sad but not that disappointed. As much as I wish for a positive result, but that is how things go. Anyway, I also applied thru a consultant. Here is what I did. I called CIC first who confirmed to me that my app was returned on 12th March due to NOC cap reached. Then I sent an email to my consultant asking for update. So they sent me an email (around 20 minutes as of this writing) confirming that my app was indeed returned. They attached a copy of the letter from CIC, dated 12th March but the reason stated was global cap reached (contrary to what the agent told me). In either case, my app was returned. I advise you call CIC and ask for update of your application. God bless!

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Just got confirmation from agent that my app is returned due 2 global cap reach.....

jeunsoke

Feb 25, 2015
wander said:
[/quote
hello All,
Just called CIC now and was told my application of 31st Dec, received by at 8.09am has been returned on 17th march.NOC 0113 .

my question is:
I submitted demand draft for payment, will I able to have a refund ofmy cash?

Please I need response

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
jeunsoke said:
wander said:
[/quote
hello All,
Just called CIC now and was told my application of 31st Dec, received by at 8.09am has been returned on 17th march.NOC 0113 .

my question is:

Please I need response
s u can get the refund....mostly dey deposit into ur ac

Rendezvous70

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 14/02/2015
Nomination.....
08/03/2015
AOR Received.
15/04/2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the file
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 / TLU - 06/06/2015
Interview........
DM Update - 01/08/2015
Passport Req..
07/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/08/2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
jeunsoke said:
wander said:
[/quote
hello All,

my question is:

Please I need response
Since your draft has not been encashed by CIC , you can get it cancelled with your bank and they will credit i into your account or refund you if you got it made in cash. Please check with the issuer bank as every bank has different policy

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
wander said:
Thanks for the concern but I'm totally fine (weird as it may sound). Ok, sad but not that disappointed. As much as I wish for a positive result, but that is how things go. Anyway, I also applied thru a consultant. Here is what I did. I called CIC first who confirmed to me that my app was returned on 12th March due to NOC cap reached. Then I sent an email to my consultant asking for update. So they sent me an email (around 20 minutes as of this writing) confirming that my app was indeed returned. They attached a copy of the letter from CIC, dated 12th March but the reason stated was global cap reached (contrary to what the agent told me). In either case, my app was returned. I advise you call CIC and ask for update of your application. God bless!
Thank you so much and God bless, I happy for your confidence.

godsowncountry

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Submitted
just called cic , agent found my application details , consultant name , date of application reached, etc told me file under processing , and will get a positive or negative reply soon.

she told me application in cap.

30th dec

HOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Kerdek said:
Hi Guys,
Called the CIC for my PER mail and was informed that my application is under further verification, does that mean they are rechecking again my application? if so, what do you think they are looking for?
CIC usually do further verification if you are claiming points for relatives. Just remain calm, my PER came 2months and 3 days after CC charge because I'm claiming points from my nephew in Canada. As long as your application is complete and you have 67 points you will get PER

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
nicksar said:
Hi,

I got one mail from CIC with the subject "Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about E0XXXXXXXXX"

Here is the contents...

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/12/03.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore 901645
www.singapore.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

Is this AOR? Or its something different?

Thanks
congrat on your AOR

Marlee

Jan 16, 2014
Montréal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ: BIQ New York; QSW: CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ: 14-01-2014, QSW: 08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
DM: 07-01-2016, CSQ: 15-10-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ: 14-05-2014, QSW: 26-03-2015
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.5 - TEFÀQ C1/C1
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
Visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 14-01-2016
LANDED..........
17-01-2016
That sort of gives me hope. My application was filed on December 8th and still no AOR. Half a year ago it only took two months to receive it. CIC is taking forever these days...

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
Jergens said:
Hai..,may I know the number to call cic
Hi please call +161 39 444 444 and follow the IVR instructions.