Visa Office......
London (Hopefully)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
erable_rouge said:
I know, it is shocking and disheartening. Did you get to speak with CIC about the status of your application?
We called this afternoon, all we were told is that a 'letter' was sent to us on the 6th March. I asked if this was our application, she said ' I don't know, it just says a letter in the system'.

It must be our application, why else would they send us a letter at this stage?

We know it's going to be our application and we have prepared ourselves for the worst.

It is extremely frustrating trying to second guess how CIC work, but at the end of the day none if us really know.

mdkdue

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Hopefully)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
saifiub said:
dont worry we will have some thing more good. might be good to stay in UK.
Hopefully. Thank you

mdkdue

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Hopefully)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
Xavier Sharma said:
If this is your dream like I know it is mine then don't lose hope my friend, there is always EE which you can run in the background.

I know I would be feeling exactly the same as it's a big deal but don't be disheartened, be stron and look forwards

Wishing you all the best in the future
Very kind words, thank you and all the best for your application and future life in Canada.

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
mdkdue said:
We called this afternoon, all we were told is that a 'letter' was sent to us on the 6th March. I asked if this was our application, she said ' I don't know, it just says a letter in the system'.

We know it's going to be our application and we have prepared ourselves for the worst.

It is extremely frustrating trying to second guess how CIC work, but at the end of the day none if us really know.

Email, I believe can reach anywhere in a matter of seconds. However, dunno why its taking so long for applicants to receive emails if the emai lis sent three days back. Dunno, what exactly the contact center is trying to tell. Nevertheless, it just adds to our anxiety.

Dactaraaa

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
fsqsunshine said:
Thanks, I am just getting more and more anxious day by day :(
Hopefully good news is coming soon :)
Dont worry man , my friend ecas status become active on the morning 5 hours later he got the per , so dont worry maaan

sangwan444

Oct 20, 2014
mdkdue said:

Me and my husband going through same.. Married 2014 only.. Staying in different countries just to save money for this Cic, already took bank loan for bank statement of cic.. Lots of efforts and prayers.. We were looking to start new life in canada.. But one phone call and all dreams shattered.. Husband got road accident too today.. Wat a black day :(..

Lumen_UK

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phoned up CIC around 17:30 GMT and spoke to a very friendly lady. She couldn't find my FSW application (again) on the system. No mention of NOC cap or overall cap. I am a December 30th applicant. Not very hopeful to be honest but there is still a slim chance purely on the basis that if there was a straight negative response, a record would show on their system. Keep the faith guys. :)

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lumen_UK said:
Phoned up CIC around 17:30 GMT and spoke to a very friendly lady. She couldn't find my FSW application (again) on the system. No mention of NOC cap or overall cap. I am a December 30th applicant. Not very hopeful to be honest but there is still a slim chance purely on the basis that if their was a straight negative response, a record would show on their system. Keep the faith guys. :)
The same with me after calling them twice ..

saifiub

Feb 24, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
NA
just spoke to my agent he said people getting charged on 29th or 30th December are due to their NOC. Some cases they charge same NOC first than other NOC even they received after your application.

Lumen_UK

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whynot said:
The same with me after calling them twice ..
Glad to know it is not only me then. They could view my EE profile so at least the information they typed in was accurate.

We will know soon. At least guys, those of you who have had your applications returned, you know where you are standing. The rest of us don't even know what they may have done to our documents... Lost? Left with other applications to form a pile? I think in the next couple of weeks we shall have a clear view.

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
saifiub said:
just spoke to my agent he said people getting charged on 29th or 30th December are due to their NOC. Some cases they charge same NOC first than other NOC even they received after your application.
SO looks like, they might be charging card... keeping fingers crossed.

masoun

Feb 9, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw [img width=90 height=120]http://www.animationbuddy.com/Animation/Geography_and_History/International_Flags/india.gif[/img]
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
start processing on 01.06.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
4th june2015
Interview........
third line--12.6.15
Passport Req..
19.6.15 ( pp submitted on 22nd june )
VISA ISSUED...
pp revceived 3.7.2015(visa issue date 15.6.15)
LANDED..........
[img width=75 height=50]http://www.animationbuddy.com/Animation/Transportation/Planes/man_on_a_plane.gif[/img]
WHEN WILL MY PER KNOCKS MY INBOX AS MY DD WAS CHARGED ON 20.2.15 ACCORDING TO MAIL SENT TO ME BY MY BANK ???

Tario...34

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2014
File Transfer...
17/03/15
Med's Request
Waiting patiently....
Every thing will be alright with time... pls don't give up guys ;D ;D

Tathy

Feb 1, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014 / CHARGED: 25-02-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 24-03-2015
Med's Request
13-04-2015
Med's Done....
27-04-2015 / MED's RECEIVED (3rd Line): 08-05-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
A dream come true
masoun said:
WHEN WILL MY PER KNOCKS MY INBOX AS MY DD WAS CHARGED ON 20.2.15 ACCORDING TO MAIL SENT TO ME BY MY BANK ???
Probably this week!

Dec 19 just got per today.
Yours can be the next one.