puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
Question: My transferred to local office line disappeared about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I know that's the same for other members. Did you see it reappear by any chance? They started processing my application on March 31 and that's the last line I can see now :D

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
puda said:
Question: My transferred to local office line disappeared about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I know that's the same for other members. Did you see it reappear by any chance? They started processing my application on March 31 and that's the last line I can see now :D
mine did not reappear.

soheil

Feb 22, 2015
Guys,

As I told you before, once a modification or move comes with your application, the result is seen like whatever we say 'disappeared'. So, believe me that this happened to me and following the line disappeared for me, I hve recieved the test letter few days after.. ! One week, I think..

troll2

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
puda said:
Mine never reappear either, next line to it was test invitation which never did any tricks.

puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
Thanks guys. Although, I feel that it's not because the line disappeared that our applications would move faster lol. Good for you soheil. I am in Calgary and I can tell you, this office is super slow.

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
puda said:
Thanks guys. Although, I feel that it's not because the line disappeared that our applications would move faster lol. Good for you soheil. I am in Calgary and I can tell you, this office is super slow.
MIne was dissappeared more than 3 weeks now and I'm waiting for test
Mississauga office is combating for the first place as the slowest office

Oliverp

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
AOR Received.
20-04-2011
File Transfer...
11-04-2011
Med's Done....
02-02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
17th September
My timeline is:

Received application 2nd December
Letter of acknowledgement 21st February
Started Processing April 23rd
Transfer was May 25th I think, but this line disappeared
Then I got a letter 11th June inviting me to the test on the 26th

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oliverp said:
My timeline is:

Received application 2nd December
Letter of acknowledgement 21st February
Started Processing April 23rd
Transfer was May 25th I think, but this line disappeared
Then I got a letter 11th June inviting me to the test on the 26th
Thanks Oliver. Wish you best of luck!!

May 31, 2011
Luna-Toronto said:
Supercalifragelistic, did u get an invite for your exam or not yet????

Hi .. I received the exam invite last week ... the letter is dated 22nd June .. but I am so worried at the moment , I cant locate some original documents . Do you know what can be done if you dont have your original IELTS results ? I only have a scanned copy ( which I used when I applied ) . I thought I had the original but I might have lost over the years . The IELTS website says that do not issue replacements . Its ridiculous . Do you know what could be done for this ?

May 31, 2011
Hi , Can someone please advise .

My test date is coming up and I may have lost the original IELTS certificate .

I only have a scanned copy ( which I used when I applied ) . I thought I had the original but I might have lost over the years . The IELTS website says that do not issue replacements .

For the guys who have attended the test+verification of documents , what all documents did they check ?

My test coming up real soon and I dont know what to do . Please help .

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Supercalifragilistic said:
Hi , Can someone please advise .

My test date is coming up and I may have lost the original IELTS certificate .

I only have a scanned copy ( which I used when I applied ) . I thought I had the original but I might have lost over the years . The IELTS website says that do not issue replacements .

For the guys who have attended the test+verification of documents , what all documents did they check ?

My test coming up real soon and I dont know what to do . Please help .
Usually during the interview the officer checks the 2 pieces of ID, passports, landing document , pr card etc. The officer may ask for other originals if required.
If the officer asks you then be ready for the explanation regarding the IELTS certificate.

May 31, 2011
thecoolguysam said:
Usually during the interview the officer checks the 2 pieces of ID, passports, landing document , pr card etc. The officer may ask for other originals if required.
If the officer asks you then be ready for the explanation regarding the IELTS certificate.
Hi , Thanks a lot .

Did the officer ask you for the proof of English certificate / IELTS when you went for the test ? Any other documents you can think of ?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Supercalifragilistic said:
Hi , Thanks a lot .

Did the officer ask you for the proof of English certificate / IELTS when you went for the test ? Any other documents you can think of ?
No. The officer just looked at my passports, landing document, pr card, two pieces of ID.

General Scenario: During the interview the officer may ask for the originals of the copies which were submitted along with the application.
I think the test/interview invite states about bringing the originals.