+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bonenza said:
Is it possible to give admin rights to Puda ?

Because the excel sheet isn't updated for a while.
I agree. Puda needs to have admin rights. I don't know when Asagalen is coming back...

Luna-Toronto said:
I am not a dude, I am a dudette. :D
I won't throw my magic sprinkles on you for a month :mad:

Angry Luna
Dudette, I need your magic tomorrow :D :D :D

abemats2000

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Luna-Toronto said:
I am not a dude, I am a dudette. :D
I won't throw my magic sprinkles on you for a month :mad:

Angry Luna
All the best to you Luna... for some good news this week. My file has been transferred to Mississauga for ever and all the stats are not working... Buckets of magic sprinkles for you and us...

Hopeful Citizen aspirant!!!!

applepie

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Nomination.....
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
13-03-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2012
Passport Req..
03-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2012
LANDED..........
29-05-2012
AsianIndian said:
Congrats Denver !!! :D ;D
That means there is still hope for some of us.
I see that you waited 71 days exactly since AOR, which was also the max waiting time.
Me I am already on Day 73. So I definitely will break that record :D , which gives me a good reason to celebrate and be happy ;D ;D
Well, I waited 88 days to get AOR. I am already close to 88 days of waiting for IP. Seriously how did my file end up into that hole ? :mad: :mad:
Same here. My status is still "Received" since Feb 18. But seeing other people applied in SK, it seems normal. Sucks to live in SK! :(

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AsianIndian I am preparing the potion right now, will hit you with it tomorrow.

Luna busy working on some magic potion!

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok I have just finished cooking the magic spell. If you say the following spell 2 times in a row while closing your eyes ...(wait you cannot read if your eyes are closed), ok never mind, you have to read the spell twice while touching the computer screen in front of you. For those who don't do it, beware of delays in your applications!!

The SPELL:
Winds of time gather 'round,
Give me wings to speed my way.
Rush me on my journey forward,
Let tomorrow be today.

Luna (The beautiful witch)

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna-Toronto said:
Ok I have just finished cooking the magic spell. If you say the following spell 2 times in a row while closing your eyes ...(wait you cannot read if your eyes are closed), ok never mind, you have to read the spell twice while touching the computer screen in front of you. For those who don't do it, beware of delays in your applications!!

The SPELL:
Winds of time gather 'round,
Give me wings to speed my way.
Rush me on my journey forward,
Let tomorrow be today.

Wow! This is the best!
Cheers,

Luna (The beautiful witch)

colocho13

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
On my online status I had local office transfer 2 times, the first on March 11 and 2nd one on March 30

Today the later transfer was removed showing only the March 11 transfer ... It looks like someone is working on my application and hope to get the test notice soon :)

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 16, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 17, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 19, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Citizenship Surrey office on March 11, 2015. The Citizenship Surrey office will contact you.

lz83

Apr 8, 2015
colocho13 said:
On my online status I had local office transfer 2 times, the first on March 11 and 2nd one on March 30

Today the later transfer was removed showing only the March 11 transfer ... It looks like someone is working on my application and hope to get the test notice soon :)

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 16, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 17, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 19, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Citizenship Surrey office on March 11, 2015. The Citizenship Surrey office will contact you.
I just checked my status 5min ago,and we have the same situation.Do you know what's happened?I remenber you called to CIC two weeks ago. Did they say your file already transfer to Vancouver?

colocho13

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
lz83 said:
I just checked my status 5min ago,and we have the same situation.Do you know what's happened?I remenber you called to CIC two weeks ago. Did they say your file already transfer to Vancouver?
The agent didn't give a solid answer it was all maybe, seems like, looks like, at the end of the call he said that my file is in the waiting line for the test.

Canado

Jun 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanV said:
Test letter in mail. Ecas MAY BE updated 2-3 days after dispatching the letter.
Thanks CanV.

Any idea about address change? The address they have online is one of my old addresses (residential address). I had provided my latest residential address on the submission, but they seem to have taken a previous address.

Should I change this to the current address online or call them to check first?

Thanks!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Canado said:
Thanks CanV.

Any idea about address change? The address they have online is one of my old addresses (residential address). I had provided my latest residential address on the submission, but they seem to have taken a previous address.

Should I change this to the current address online or call them to check first?

Thanks!
Change it online and it will take around 5 business days to update. Also make sure someone is there at your old address to check your mails so that you don't miss any important mails from CIC.

lz83

Apr 8, 2015
colocho13 said:
The agent didn't give a solid answer it was all maybe, seems like, looks like, at the end of the call he said that my file is in the waiting line for the test.
I hope this time will bring us a good news.my friend's status removed to local once too yesterday ,and his file was transferred Vancouver office .