+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

DenverCO

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had not checked my eCas whole or most of last week. Just checked it this morning. My application status had finally changed to In Process!!!

Am hoping the next change will happen sooner :)

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DenverCO said:
I had not checked my eCas whole or most of last week. Just checked it this morning. My application status had finally changed to In Process!!!

Am hoping the next change will happen sooner :)
Congrats Denver !!! :D ;D
That means there is still hope for some of us.
I see that you waited 71 days exactly since AOR, which was also the max waiting time.
Me I am already on Day 73. So I definitely will break that record :D , which gives me a good reason to celebrate and be happy ;D ;D
Well, I waited 88 days to get AOR. I am already close to 88 days of waiting for IP. Seriously how did my file end up into that hole ? :mad: :mad:

byateman

Feb 19, 2015
I am also on the same time line as you Asian Indian.

Application sent:Dec.22/14
Received:Dec.23/14
AOR: Feb.27/15
Since then everyday I am checking my status but nothing new than received.
Anyway I am also side by side with others...
Thanks

puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
harry_aussie said:
File is In-Process since April 8 but nothing happened after that. Wife called CIC and she has been told that file is still cooling off its heels at Sydney, this is contradictory to what she was told earlier(file transferred to Hamilton). What a pathetic level of service for a so called first world nation. I think i should get used to these kind of services when i move to Canada later this year. Please Canada, I won't think twice before catching a plane back to Australia if this is the level of services being provided. Oh, I will also take a Canadian along with me.
Don't worry, my application just got transferred so you are next. They also told me my application was transferred on March 31 but guess what... I called last week, my application was still in Sydney and finally got transferred on Wednesday. (It has been updated just yesterday)

And I don't get it, is that your wife asking for citizenship?? You are not in Canada yourself? Are you waiting for a work visa?

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna-Toronto said:
Thanks shaazdeh. Are you a Torontarian december applicant as well? If not then we are comparing apples to oranges ???

Nighty (I used to dream of prince on a unicorn now I dream of my file flying on a magic carpet from Sydney to Scarborough)
I am a torontorian and December applicant! So I compare apple to apple ;)

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
puda said:
Don't worry, my application just got transferred so you are next. They also told me my application was transferred on March 31 but guess what... I called last week, my application was still in Sydney and finally got transferred on Wednesday. (It has been updated just yesterday)

And I don't get it, is that your wife asking for citizenship?? You are not in Canada yourself? Are you waiting for a work visa?
Thanks for your interest PUDA :)

I have been living in Australia from last 10 years(came here as an international student). I also hold Canadian permanent residency(FSW applied in 2011). My wife was a dependent in our application and when whe got PR she was already in Canada as an international student,that is why is is eligible to claim her pre PR time in Canada for Citizenship purposes.I will be an Australian citizen this month and then move to Canada just before my three years out of Canada as a PR lapse.

Fonkou

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
02-11-2011
Fonkou said:
Hi all,

I received the request for fingerprints April 22, 2015 and I made April 23, 2015.
So I am waiting for test.

Application sent : 1st december 2014
AOR 9 feb 2015
Fingerprints: 23 april 2015
Test?
I have just recevied my letter for test just after 18 days.

Next step on 29th May 2015 at Montreal

Bonenza

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Fonkou. I'm just before you on the excel list, in Montreal too. I hope I will receive my invitation this week.

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
I am a torontorian and December applicant! So I compare apple to apple ;)
Great I love apples. ;D
But still you were transferred to Mississauga, I live east of Young so I am presuming Scarborough would be my office. So we are comparing Gala apples to McIntosh. :p

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna-Toronto said:
Great I love apples. ;D
But still you were transferred to Mississauga, I live east of Young so I am presuming Scarborough would be my office. So we are comparing Gala apples to McIntosh. :p
lol dude I am trying to make u feel better but u love to drive urself crazy! :))))

Canado

Jun 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys so I wanted to check, do they email you about the test date?? I dont expect to receive my mail soon so anyway I can find out the test date?

Also, they have used one of my previous addresses as the current residential address. Should I call them to ask or just go ahead and change the address online?

Many thanks!

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
lol dude I am trying to make u feel better but u love to drive urself crazy! :))))
I am not a dude, I am a dudette. :D
I won't throw my magic sprinkles on you for a month :mad:

Angry Luna

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canado said:
Hey guys so I wanted to check, do they email you about the test date?? I dont expect to receive my mail soon so anyway I can find out the test date?

Also, they have used one of my previous addresses as the current residential address. Should I call them to ask or just go ahead and change the address online?

Many thanks!
Test letter in mail. Ecas MAY BE updated 2-3 days after dispatching the letter.

Bonenza

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it possible to give admin rights to Puda ?

Because the excel sheet isn't updated for a while.

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I have decided to take my family vacation time as Test Date may take another couple of weeks. We are returning on May 24th.

My hope is that we all hear from CIC whether is IP, Test or Oath but definitively no RQ...

Cheers,

SFD