+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2014 citizenship applicants!

soheil

Feb 22, 2015
is it possible to have a test date on 04/27!!? :eek:

This is May now!

This timeline does not even appear for this user!

how it comes!

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
francorm said:
Folks: I just checked my status and find out that my application is in process since 2 days ago.

"We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 19, 2014.
We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 29, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We started processing your application on May 5, 2015."
Funny thing is that May 5th is a Mexican holiday, probably CIC agents waited until that day to move my application :) It seems to me a slow process, yet happily ongoing. Can anybody explain to me the next steps and predict how long it will take?
WOW I am so happy for you ! :D Coolguysam don't you remember him/her ? He/she has the record AOR waiting time (100 days) in this group and even submitted a 2nd application at some point and then received AOR of the 1st one just 2 or 3 days later...

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
We should support this online petition:

CIC, Adopt a one-line processing standards so applicants from all across Canada will be processed on first-come-first-served basis

https://www.change.org/p/chris-alexander-adopt-a-one-line-processing-standards-so-applicants-from-all-across-canada-will-be-processed-on-first-come-first-served-basis

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
AsianIndian said:
WOW I am so happy for you ! :D Coolguysam don't you remember him/her ? He/she has the record AOR waiting time (100 days) in this group and even submitted a 2nd application at some point and then received AOR of the 1st one just 2 or 3 days later...
Yes, I remember. I told him to wait but he didn't. It looks like he got AOR for first application.

Good luck francorm.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gst8486 said:
We should support this online petition:

CIC, Adopt a one-line processing standards so applicants from all across Canada will be processed on first-come-first-served basis

https://www.change.org/p/chris-alexander-adopt-a-one-line-processing-standards-so-applicants-from-all-across-canada-will-be-processed-on-first-come-first-served-basis
This will definitely fail due to use of local offices, unless you mean it is okay for a Calgary applicant to take test at Montreal office.

It is now a first-come-first-served by local office.

arrrmin

Dec 9, 2014
Truenorth! thank you my friend and indeed, the test date is on 05/27.. i got rqed on march 2nd and sent it back on april 16th :)

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys,
I have been throwing magic buckets on you right and left and I just realized that I need it the most. I am probably the ONLY Toronto applicant whose status is still "in process". Most Toronto applicants got transferred just few days after "in process"except me. It's been almost 20 days :(
I think I need a magic wave not a bucket. HELP.

feeling down Luna

puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
Our application has been transferred on the 6th, yay!!!! so happy!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Luna-Toronto said:
guys,
I have been throwing magic buckets on you right and left and I just realized that I need it the most. I am probably the ONLY Toronto applicant whose status is still "in process". Most Toronto applicants got transferred just few days after "in process"except me. It's been almost 20 days :(

feeling down Luna
Don't feel down Luna.... your file will transfer soon.... my best wishes with you.

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna-Toronto said:
guys,

feeling down Luna
mine took 26 days and my ecas didn't get updates for around 5 days. Hang in there. The good news is on its way

Luna-Toronto

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
mine took 26 days and my ecas didn't get updates for around 5 days. Hang in there. The good news is on its way
Thanks shaazdeh. Are you a Torontarian december applicant as well? If not then we are comparing apples to oranges ???

Nighty (I used to dream of prince on a unicorn now I dream of my file flying on a magic carpet from Sydney to Scarborough)

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
File is In-Process since April 8 but nothing happened after that. Wife called CIC and she has been told that file is still cooling off its heels at Sydney, this is contradictory to what she was told earlier(file transferred to Hamilton). What a pathetic level of service for a so called first world nation. I think i should get used to these kind of services when i move to Canada later this year. Please Canada, I won't think twice before catching a plane back to Australia if this is the level of services being provided. Oh, I will also take a Canadian along with me.

Ahmed127

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my new PR card on Friday in Etobicoke's office.

I had a 2 minutes interview. She took my old PR card. Just a look at my passports, driver's license and Tax returns.
That's it. She said she is satisfied. She then asked me to sign in a page and gave me my New PR card.

NB: I was carrying a big pile of documents. She never asked about anything else.

Ahmed