Med's Done....
5-3-10
Passport Req..
10-6-10
VISA ISSUED...
10-15-10
LANDED..........
November 27th, 2010
:) My "Received Date" has disappeared as of today. Whoot! Things moving along!!!!

Jerod

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jerodkillick said:
:) My "Received Date" has disappeared as of today. Whoot! Things moving along!!!!

Jerod
did you check it yesterday as well ... just want to know it happens overnight or anytime in the day ....

Thanks

jerodkillick

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Alaska to Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-16-10
AOR Received.
8-24-10
File Transfer...
7-15-10
Med's Done....
5-3-10
Passport Req..
10-6-10
VISA ISSUED...
10-15-10
LANDED..........
November 27th, 2010
I didnt actually. Checked it Friday....and early this morning around 5am.

Peace,
J

wsm_al

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
jerodkillick said:

Jerod
Hi,
I see a lot of people talking about received date being disappeared. what is that? which line exactly? and what does it indicate for when this line disappears?

when I look in my status it say:
application receive on xxxx
we sent you a confirmation letter on xxx
we started processing your application on xxx

thanks!

atifakbar

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Milton, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsm_al said:
Hi,
I see a lot of people talking about received date being disappeared. what is that? which line exactly? and what does it indicate for when this line disappears?

when I look in my status it say:
application receive on xxxx
we sent you a confirmation letter on xxx
we started processing your application on xxx

thanks!
It is before this step... Right after you login.... What you wrote is comes after clicking in process link
Hope it clarifies..
Thanks

sahil1

Feb 24, 2014
hey,

Do u mean 'Received' line which is about receipt of payment of fee right?

I have two lines, i.e, 'Received' and 'In Process'.

Pls advise, thanks.

ngyammine

Feb 26, 2014
since day 1 ecas was updated, I never had the received (payment ), all I had was in process with a link attached to it, once I press in process I get the received, we sent you and in process lines...

so how to know if the file was transferred to local cuz I never got the 2 lines once I sign in

superlj

Mar 21, 2013
Hi guys, since I have the reference number from the AOR, I am wondering if it is helpful to send some supporting documents for example travel history from CBSA to CIC now. Or maybe I should just prepare them and bring it on the test day? Thanks!

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
So.... do they actually update the status as "Transferred to Local Office" (or something similar) to indicate when it is heading that way? Any clue anyone?? No matter what, it seems it will be a long wait (atleast 8 to 10 months) before we see any further progress from "In Process" stage.... Is that correct?

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
regina_jy said:
So.... do they actually update the status as "Transferred to Local Office" (or something similar) to indicate when it is heading that way? Any clue anyone?? No matter what, it seems it will be a long wait (atleast 8 to 10 months) before we see any further progress from "In Process" stage.... Is that correct?
If processing times for COPR were any indication of how the citizenship process will go, some people will hear from CIC in 2 months, and other people will hear from them in 2 years, and there will be no apparent rhyme or reason for the differing processing times.

sahil1

Feb 24, 2014
hey,

For my curiosity; does bankruptcy before submission of citizenship application has any effects on progess of ongoin citizenship application? Any idea pls share.

Thanks