Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
dev_CEC said:
Hello Everyone

I have paid my rprf upfront with my medicals in august did not hear from cic till now.
Anyone who paid RPRF upfront received there PPR?
Please let us know so that I can find some solace.
Yes i did , If your ELIG is passed , don't worry you will get it soon.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Pichon said:
My status also changed to "Decision made" - I am from visa exempt country.. I guess just need to relax and wait.
Sorry for a silly question - what is CORP? ::) I understand people from visa exempt countries instead of PPR will receive CORP.. What is it, a letter? And when the PR card will come?
Its confirmation of permanent residence COPR , Its a immigrant document , PR Card will come after 45-60 days once you do landing procedure using COPR.

Pichon

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
28-07-2014
Med's Done....
21-08-2014
Gurindar said:
Its confirmation of permanent residence COPR , Its a immigrant document , PR Card will come after 45-60 days once you do landing procedure using COPR.
Thanks! However, I am in Canada now.. so I guess I won't have to do anything just to wait for PR card, right?

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Pichon said:
Thanks! However, I am in Canada now.. so I guess I won't have to do anything just to wait for PR card, right?
Nope If you are from visa exempt country you will get COPR in mail , and using that you have to do landing (Go out of Country and come in or book an appointment for landing), once done you will get PR card.

run-Man

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Gurindar said:
Nope If you are from visa exempt country you will get COPR in mail , and using that you have to do landing (Go out of Country and come in or book an appointment for landing), once done you will get PR card.
Hello Gurindar,
Can you tell me how can I book an appointment for landing??

dsingh83

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
lhyyym said:
Did you apply for GCMS notes? Can you share us your problems?
Hi lhyyym
My ECAS status is still 'Application Received' and I never got any document request either. I applied for GCMS notes in August and it stated that the CIC officer requested my T4 in July but I never got any request.
So after getting the GCMS notes ,I sent my T4 but no response from Ottawa office yet. I emailed them again yesterday to confirm the acceptance of the T4.

I came to know that they give a 30 days deadline for submitting the requested document but because I never got any request I sent it 2 months late. And now I don't know what's going on with my file. may be they just discarded it

baboo_pr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
dsingh83 said:
Hi lhyyym
My ECAS status is still 'Application Received' and I never got any document request either. I applied for GCMS notes in August and it stated that the CIC officer requested my T4 in July but I never got any request.
So after getting the GCMS notes ,I sent my T4 but no response from Ottawa office yet. I emailed them again yesterday to confirm the acceptance of the T4.

I came to know that they give a 30 days deadline for submitting the requested document but because I never got any request I sent it 2 months late. And now I don't know what's going on with my file. may be they just discarded it
Don't worry they will consider your case. You can try calling CIC too. Also do following
1. Check your spam.
2. Did you get AOR in your email? Make sure they have right email address in their record.

dsingh83

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
baboo_pr said:
Don't worry they will consider your case. You can try calling CIC too. Also do following
1. Check your spam.
2. Did you get AOR in your email? Make sure they have right email address in their record.
Its not in spam. I got AOR in the inbox and Ottawa office also replied to one of my queries before I got the GCMS notes.
CIC asks me contact Ottawa office

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dsingh83 said:
Its not in spam. I got AOR in the inbox and Ottawa office also replied to one of my queries before I got the GCMS notes.
CIC asks me contact Ottawa office
Obviously, friend, careless VO kills us and we have to swallow the results. :mad:

nogaco

Oct 27, 2014
Hooray, CoPR arrived today at noon after Status changed to DM on Monday Oct 27.
Stamping on the envelope was Oct 28 and I am located in Toronto.
Good luck to all of you who are still waiting.

S

TheRedDevil

Oct 27, 2014
My ECAS was Decision Made since about July 23rd and I got my PPR on October 27 (Passport sent October 28 & reached Ottawa on October 29).
I just checked my ECAS and it shows In Process now... even though the last entry is "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

So confused... Is this change normal?

I got GCMS notes and I believe my CoPR is ready and expires sometime in March. Can anyone shed some light on this please.

felixfinch

Jun 25, 2013
nogaco said:
Hooray, CoPR arrived today at noon after Status changed to DM on Monday Oct 27.
Stamping on the envelope was Oct 28 and I am located in Toronto.
Thanks for this. My status changed on Tuesday 28th. Am also in Toronto so hopefully Monday! No mail today so far anyway.

drSep2013

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2*7*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
IELTS Request
31-07-2013
Med's Request
01-04-2014
Med's Done....
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
TheRedDevil said:
My ECAS was Decision Made since about July 23rd and I got my PPR on October 27 (Passport sent October 28 & reached Ottawa on October 29).
I just checked my ECAS and it shows In Process now... even though the last entry is "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

So confused... Is this change normal?

I got GCMS notes and I believe my CoPR is ready and expires sometime in March. Can anyone shed some light on this please.
May I know your timeline please? I am also almost like you except that I did not receive my PPR yet. My ECAS changed to Decision Made on July 15th. My details are available at my signature.

Thanks!!