DEC 22 ITA Recipients >>>> Converge HERE For Next Steps

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Batman_is_Real said:
One more question, I just realized I have selected all province as province of interest in my pre-ITA EE profile.

Would this cause rejection as I have also checked Quebec in that list ?

In my e-APR I am specifically saying Ontario as place of interest and I am living in Ontario for 5 years(basically since I came to Canada). Does this require any explanation in LOE. ? Or can I just ignore this one since I already have few things on my LOE and list seems to get bigger and bigger in LOE.
what i think is CiC doesn't judge you basis on you personal information o whatever , they just care about your scores if you change something that is affecting your score negatively then your in trouble otherwise your good.

Pyaar Vs PR

Oct 13, 2016
For FSW's

What if you select a NOC which is generally not associated with a particular industry; would it create any questions?

(Ex - A position mostly related to financial insti( Financial rep.) but was actually under a electrical manufacturing company)

And to what extent the job duties have to match.

My previous employer would give me ref. letter but mentioned duties there are not word to word and lil different from mentioned on CIC website.

Opinions?

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
Hello,

Congrats to all who got ITA today including Double double lovers Smiley

Long time ago, I had lost the login details of my cic account.
I was not able to login to this account after several failed attempts, so I created new profile and got ITA on Dec 22.
Suddenly, I got an ITA for my old account today.

Now, I was able to login to this account from my phone... Shocked
I can safely decline this new ITA right? would this affect my earlier ITA in any way? both are different application numbers..

Thanks!

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrishnaManohar said:
Hello,

I was not able to login to this account after several failed attempts, so I created new profile and got ITA on Dec 22.

I can safely decline this new ITA right? would this affect my earlier ITA in any way? both are different application numbers..

Thanks!
i would say decline it and deactivate that profile as well .

Pyaar Vs PR

Oct 13, 2016
KrishnaManohar said:
Hello,

Thanks!
Decline Invitation; deactivate CIC account; Sell your cell phone

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Batman_is_Real said:
One more question, I just realized I have selected all province as province of interest in my pre-ITA EE profile.

In my e-APR I am specifically saying Ontario as place of interest and I am living in Ontario for 5 years(basically since I came to Canada). Does this require any explanation in LOE. ? Or can I just ignore this one since I already have few things on my LOE and list seems to get bigger and bigger in LOE.
I selected all provinces pre-ITA, and chose Ontario and Toronto after ITA. I think it should be fine.

udaisv1

Dec 23, 2016
Question regarding employment reference letter:

I worked for a small IT company in India for little over a year under NOC 2281. I got the reference letter like below:

To whomsoever it may concern

This is to certify that XXX (emp. id: yy) had held the following position for the duration specified below during his employment with us. This also certifies the weekly working hours, working conditions and annual wage and job duties of XXX in the said position.

Position: title
Duration: from to (exact dates)
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Working condition: Full time employment
Wage: ZZZ per annum

Job duties:
> detailed job duties

We wish him success in his future career.

Yours sincerely,
signed
Name, Designation (Manager, HR)

At the bottom of the letter, full company address, phone number and website address.

My question:
> This reference letter does not include Benefits, email ID of the signee or the company and fax number. But the website contains a general email id to contact the company.

> So, should I request for another reference letter with benefits and email ID or is the one provided above sufficient?

Could someone please clarify? Thank you very much.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
udaisv1 said:
Question regarding employment reference letter:

I worked for a small IT company in India for little over a year under NOC 2281. I got the reference letter like below:

To whomsoever it may concern

This is to certify that XXX (emp. id: yy) had held the following position for the duration specified below during his employment with us. This also certifies the weekly working hours, working conditions and annual wage and job duties of XXX in the said position.

Position: title
Duration: from to (exact dates)
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Working condition: Full time employment
Wage: ZZZ per annum

Job duties:
> detailed job duties

We wish him success in his future career.

Yours sincerely,
signed
Name, Designation (Manager, HR)

At the bottom of the letter, full company address, phone number and website address.

My question:
> This reference letter does not include Benefits, email ID of the signee or the company and fax number. But the website contains a general email id to contact the company.

> So, should I request for another reference letter with benefits and email ID or is the one provided above sufficient?

Could someone please clarify? Thank you very much.
i think the information which is on your reference letter is sufficient . you don't have to get another one just for the email address ,benefits(they are irrelevant )

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
Pyaar Vs PR said:
Decline Invitation; deactivate CIC account; Sell your cell phone
Lol ;D

nagarjun rao

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-17-2017
AOR Received.
08-01-2017
Med's Request
12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Please advice
I have the number of my old passport on my new passport. I got my old passport in July 2011 and had to cancel it since it had ECNR(Indian thing)stamp in February 2012. The old passport doesn't have any stamps or visas on it except for the cancelled stamp. Should I also upload the stamped pages of my old passport too?

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Batman_is_Real said:

Just double checked this and Quebec is not in the list of province so don't panic guys if you have similar doubt as me.

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
Batman_is_Real said:
are you working on contract or full time employee.? If it's full time salary should be based on per year, on contract it's hourly based.
It was a one year contract and which got extended to 6 more months. They usually pay at our company most of the employees per hour.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashishapar007 said:
It was a one year contract and which got extended to 6 more months. They usually pay at our company most of the employees per hour.
It's okay for contract since Contractor always get paid by hours and not annually.