+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DEC 1st deadline for jan 12????

sandepn

Sep 5, 2011
I have got offer letter from FDU,Vancouver. i payed the fee and i got acceptance package. i have applied bank loan and i might get it by 25th of this month... In visa form they have mentioned strongly to apply visa before dec 1. is it deadline or caution ???? what if i apply after 1st???? if my visa rejected even though i have done on 25th?? what should i do for re-applying?? i hope it doesnt happen still worried... pls help me..... ???

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
hi.. first december is the deadline..go to vfs site and checkit yourself..most probably they will ask you to defer the session if you don't apply till 1st december.

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
Its the recommended date as processing can take good 15-20+ days during rush. You can even submit it on 15th December but then you will have an additional problem unlike others ie will I receive the VISA on time for the classes?

So it is highly recommended that you submit it before 1st December and as you said you will be getting the loan sanction letter by 25th November its great, simply submit it before 1st December for your peace of mind.

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
ad singh said:
hi.. first december is the deadline..go to vfs site and checkit yourself..most probably they will ask you to defer the session if you don't apply till 1st december.
Bro its the recommended date as I have read elsewhere on this forum.

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i agree with royalsting + i would like to add december has the lowest working days! christmas and year end holidays! so apply before the first

ad singh

May 23, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC CHD
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 March 2015
Nomination.....
15 March 2016
AOR Received.
18 April 2016
IELTS Request
8 BANDS
Med's Request
1 November 2016
Med's Done....
10 November 2016
Passport Req..
27-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2018
royal we do have a strongly recommended date bro.. i saw that on vfs site . here is the link. http://vfs-canada.co.in/images/Student%20Partners%20Program%20(SPP)%20Checklist.pdf

i think we can interpret this in popular sense and take it as deadline. Because after this date , we can assume the application will get deferred almost certainly..barring minor chance of being processed for same intake.

if you go by literal interpretation than yes..its strongly recommended date.

i am not an expert in visa matters..just a student.

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
Yep, its the indirect definition of a deadline and one shouldn't bother after that but still its okay to apply after that with least of expectations and preparations of deferral letter.

maddyahuja

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
hello guys.....royalsting n ad singh i m olso havng olmost a similiar situation.....my file wil olso b submited in the end of nov or till 1st dec........so tell me guys is there any risk of getting refusal or not.......??

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
maddyahuja said:
hello guys.....royalsting n ad singh i m olso havng olmost a similiar situation.....my file wil olso b submited in the end of nov or till 1st dec........so tell me guys is there any risk of getting refusal or not.......??
Maddy its not only about rejection, the problem is the late you give, the more is the rush and the more time they will take to declare the outcome and by the time its 20th-25th December you would be confused/perplexed/tensed about possibility of going this intake. Try applying on 29th November if possible, so that it turns under processing by 1st Dec.

PS. Oh, General takes further more time than SPP. I would advice applying even earlier in that case.