+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dec 15 IELTS GT American countries

Bbios

Dec 15, 2018
Did you write down the same?

READING:
38. Monet was inspired by: JWN Turner (not sure)
39. Monet finish off: a place made out 3 words
40. 1 Kilometre
39 was houses of parliament - text said something like he would move to balcony with opposite view of houses of parliament

Everything else same

Reactions: Eli31

Bbios

Dec 15, 2018
39 was houses of parliament - text said something like he would move to balcony with opposite view of houses of parliament

Everything else same
In terms of t/f for last passage

London had largest fog in world - true
19th century had largest people I'll - not given (not sure) I mean in first paragraph it's latest fog and second paragraph said at any point there were thousands with lung disease so could be true as well.

Committee formed in worst fog time - not given

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......

1. 1) museum contents
  2. 2) group booking
  3. 3) educational programme
    4) group benefits
    5) individual study
    6) disabled
    7) lighting conditions
    8) temporary closure

T /f

1) call center 120 center - false I put false
    2) free technical support - not given - I put not given
    3) international support - not given - I put not given)
  4. card expiry in one year - false / not given (wasn't sure, first wrote as false then changed to not given as it said card can be used upto 5 years with expiry date on it. I think I put false because in the future the membership Card will be ruled out something like that

I remember the text states : International permission something card (IDP card) must be renew after 12 month from issuance date so for one of the option of this section I chose True I think was the last option

I had two doubts in reading

1) one of the passages had like refer to internet for important ______ I wrote particulars is that right? Same did I

Another one was free ____( wrote homestay) provided by local people Same did I

I haven't really practiced reading, so had a doubt if I need to change words or just singular plural form to match Grammar

Another one was artist name (Conor or something) was inspired by work of ____? I wrote mdw turner. Same did I but not sure if is correct

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Guys, where do I find my candidate number? I didn't take that note from the exam with candidate info, also in my confirmation emails there is no candidate number just reference...

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
How did you guys find writing this time? Was it hard for you? For me, I spent too much time on task 1... Almost finished part 2. Things crossed for band 7... but it's difficult to get

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
What was the asnwer for question in listening:
Today There´s a los of _______in the museum
A. Schoolchidren
B. Families
C. University studentts

I chose C but not sure

In graphic question I chose Letter A

anuch2588

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Reading headings

1) museum contents
2) group booking
3) educational programme
4) group benefits
5) individual study
6) disabled
7) lighting conditions
8) temporary closure

T /f

1) call center 120 center - false
2) free technical support - not given
3) international support - not given
4) card expiry in one year - false / not given (wasn't sure, first wrote as false then changed to not given as it said card can be used upto 5 years with expiry date on it.

I had two doubts in reading

1) one of the passages had like refer to internet for important ______ I wrote particulars is that right?

Another one was free ____( wrote homestay) provided by local people

I haven't really practiced reading, so had a doubt if I need to change words or just singular plural form to match Grammar

Another one was artist name (Conor or something) was inspired by work of ____? I wrote mdw turner
I wrote landscape painters as it was arts he inspired of... I might be wrong

Reactions: Eli31

gdpatel49

Dec 17, 2018
38. Monet was inspired by: JWN Turner (not sure)
39. Monet finish off: a place made out 3 words
40. 1 Kilometre

NOT SURE ABOUT 38.