+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dec 15 IELTS GT American countries

Bbios

Dec 15, 2018
My speaking is at 4:40 CST, not sure if same questions will be asked. If you are done with speaking please post your questions.

Material was brought by canals
I guess I’m wrong :(
You are right I heard something of that sort and thought cable whcih still didn't make sense but just wrote that

Flamore

Apr 7, 2017
My speaking is at 4:40 CST, not sure if same questions will be asked. If you are done with speaking please post your questions.

You are right I heard something of that sort and thought cable whcih still didn't make sense but just wrote that
My speaking was about foreign food in te first part. Cue card about something special that I have worn. And then formal and informal clothes, styles etc

Reactions: Bbios

Flamore

Apr 7, 2017

I think it is camel

Lud

Dec 15, 2018

Part 1 speaking was work or study?
If I remember first day of work
Why did I choose dentistry
Favourite room at home

Part 2: describe first cellphone

Part 3: technology
What changed with cellphone
The problems of usage of those
If in the future technology will replace business travels

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
My speaking
Talk about a lecture who was interesting for you :
Where and when the lecture took place?
Who gave the lecture?
Why was interesting for you?

Would you like to see the lecturer again?

Good luck

Bbios

Dec 15, 2018
Reading headings

1) museum contents
2) group booking
3) educational programme
4) group benefits
5) individual study
6) disabled
7) lighting conditions
8) temporary closure

T /f

1) call center 120 center - false
2) free technical support - not given
3) international support - not given
4) card expiry in one year - false / not given (wasn't sure, first wrote as false then changed to not given as it said card can be used upto 5 years with expiry date on it.

I had two doubts in reading

1) one of the passages had like refer to internet for important ______ I wrote particulars is that right?

Another one was free ____( wrote homestay) provided by local people

I haven't really practiced reading, so had a doubt if I need to change words or just singular plural form to match Grammar

Another one was artist name (Conor or something) was inspired by work of ____? I wrote mdw turner

Last edited:

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Reading headings

1) museum contents
2) group booking
3) educational programme
4) group benefits
5) individual study
6) disabled
7) lighting conditions
8) temporary closure

T /f

1) call center 120 center - false
2) free technical support - not given
3) international support - not given
4) card expiry in one year - false / not given (wasn't sure, first wrote as false then changed to not given as it said card can be used upto 5 years with expiry date on it.

I had two doubts in reading

1) one of the passages had like refer to internet for important ______ I wrote particulars is that right?

Another one was free ____( wrote homestay) provided by local people

I haven't really practiced reading, so had a doubt if I need to change words or just singular plural form to match Grammar

Another one was artist name (Conor or something) was inspired by work of ____? I wrote mdw turner
I didn't choose individual conditions for any paragraph and I chose museums contents but not for first parágrah

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Did you write down the same?

READING:
38. Monet was inspired by: JWN Turner (not sure)
39. Monet finish off: a place made out 3 words
40. 1 Kilometre