vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Dear Qorax,

I went to Canada in 2008 on a study permit for 1 year PG course and got 1 year PG workpermit on completion. I hired a consultant from Brampton and submitted my initial application (under FSW-3 category) to CIO, Sydney which was received by them 09 November 2010.

I received AOR from CIO on 23 February 2010 and my full documents were received by Buffalo on 29 March 2010. Buffalo AOR and their file number is still awaited. E-Cas continues to show CIO approval details only.

My consultant has sent 3 follow-up mails and got one reply early last month that it may take them up to 30 weeks (7.5months) to issue AOR. It fas been a long, anxious and frustrating wait so far.

My PG work permit (which, legally, is not extendable) on 29 June 2010 and I left Canada on 27 June 2010 to return to Delhi, leaving all my savings in a bank account in Toronto, hoping to return and also as proof of funds.

I got a new passport issued by Indian Consulate in Toronto 3 weeks prior to my return.

Your expert comments and guidance in following queries will be greatly appreciated:

1.What options do I have to get my AOR other than waiting?
2.I would like to inform Buffalo VO regarding change of my employment, address and passport. How to do it in the absence of AOR/new file number?
3.How can I submit an application for “Cancellation of my representative (consultant)” in the absence of AOR/new file number? Having returned to India, I want to handle it myself now.
4.Since, I have returned to India, I would like to submit a convincing request to transfer my file to Delhi. Hope they will do it, despite the regulation stating that this is possible only if it helps the program integrity.

With my sincere gratitude,
VermaS

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Without the VO's AOR - updating file info or adding docs to it is not advisable. However, u may ask your VO for their AOR by quoting your particulars & the CIO AOR, alongwith a "change of address"* request.

*The change may not be done, but at least your file would come-up on their table, for a relook & probably the awaited AOR.

Qorax

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Dear Qorax,

Thanks for your prmpt reply which is appreciated. I will do it as you have suggested. A new quary has arisen now that is since I have a "Consultant/Representative' on record, would they entertain an e-mail from me? Or following may still happen:

*The change may not be done, but at least your file would come-up on their table, for a relook & probably the awaited AOR.rr

Warm regards,

vermas

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
U can email directly to the CHC. And they'd reply too. U don't necessarily need to ask your agent to do it. However, marking a Cc to them is wise - just to keep them in the loop.

Qorax

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Dear Qorax....more problems..man..after 16 june CIC required the PCC to be submitted to CIO and now few days back they have mentioned in visa specific requirements that PCC is required at later stage now I got PCC from Ireland and waiting for PCC from Australia what should i do know..
need ur expert opinion..
pls advise..

mrshah

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
qorax said:
U can email directly to the CHC. And they'd reply too. U don't necessarily need to ask your agent to do it. However, marking a Cc to them is wise - just to keep them in the loop.

Qorax
Dear Qorax,

I have sent them a mail as suggested by you, attaching 1) copy of FedEx courier detail 2) My work permit and 3) air ticket to show my departure.

I am hoping that your suggestion bears fruit soon.

Cheers...

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Dear Qorax,

Hi friend

Finally, I have received my second AOR (Buffalo) with new file number by e-mail. It took me almost 6 months (from 29 March -24 September 2010) to get the AOR. I am not able access e-Cas using the new file number (may happen next week) and using the old CIO, NS file number shows the same old information related to CIO, NS approval.

I sincerely thank you for providing guidance to applicants on the forum.

Cheers.....

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
vermas said:
Dear Qorax,

Hi friend

Finally, I have received my second AOR (Buffalo) with new file number by e-mail. It took me almost 6 months (from 29 March -24 September 2010) to get the AOR. I am not able access e-Cas using the new file number (may happen next week) and using the old CIO, NS file number shows the same old information related to CIO, NS approval.

I sincerely thank you for providing guidance to applicants on the forum.

Cheers.....
Good Luck, brother!

smaryamm

Nov 29, 2010
dear qorax and other forum members,

I need help of you guys regarding immigration to canada.
I want to go there, what would be the procedure. Pls can u guys tell me right from the step 1???

best,

Maryam

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smaryamm said:
dear qorax and other forum members,

I need help of you guys regarding immigration to canada.
I want to go there, what would be the procedure. Pls can u guys tell me right from the step 1???

best,

Maryam
Hi

Below is the link to a thread which explains everything and once you read that you can ask as many questions as you like.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t36571.0.html

Cheers
Saki

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax,

Previously i e-mail you and you also reply me about my PPR. You told me to wait for 3-5 months for PPR whther i forwarded my MR to Singapore visa office on 15th September 2010. You just tell me what is the possibility to get PPR after medical? I know this is my childish question but i can't control myself. Note: I applied via a layer firm and my solicitor is living in Canada, his representatives are telling wait, it will come, nothing say any more. My NOC is 9212,(Chemical processing supervisor) which has really limited applicants. Please provide me your valuable suggestions.

With Thanks
Tonu

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Tonucml said:
Dear Qorax,

Previously i e-mail you and you also reply me about my PPR. You told me to wait for 3-5 months for PPR whther i forwarded my MR to Singapore visa office on 15th September 2010. You just tell me what is the possibility to get PPR after medical? I know this is my childish question but i can't control myself. Note: I applied via a layer firm and my solicitor is living in Canada, his representatives are telling wait, it will come, nothing say any more. My NOC is 9212,(Chemical processing supervisor) which has really limited applicants. Please provide me your valuable suggestions.

With Thanks
Tonu
U should expect your PPR anytime now. Max by Feb2011, if all goes well@your security front.
Qorax

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
U should expect your PPR anytime now. Max by Feb2011, if all goes well @ your security front.
Qorax
Dear Qorax,

Thanks a lot for your early reply. security front means criminology status checking? I opine that I do not have such types of problem. Pray for me so that i will get my PPR within February, 2011.

With Thanks
Tonu