+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dear Qorax and others.....Big Big problem !!! want solution!!!

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
Dear Qorax and others,

My visa office recently refused to process my application for PR. The immigration officer wrote in the refusal letter about the job experience. Actually I had included my job duration from Jan 1, 2005-July 30, 2007. I had submitted the letter from my employer citing that I had worked on that dates. But before the date, on July 1, 2007 I had to move to another country for my further studies.

Here is the main case the immigration officer doubted. Actually I had contract to work till July 30, 2007 but I had to move to pursue my further studies in another country before 1 month (on July 1). I had visa stamp of the date of July 1 of entering into another country. He doubted how could it possible till July 30. So, he raised question here. He wrote this is the main reason for the refusal.

Thats why, I am in big trouble-how to deal with this problem. For the reapplication also. Again in the reapplication also the visa office might ask the same question....

Thank you all for your comments and suggestion...

RimalM

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

RimalM said:
Dear Qorax and others,

My visa office recently refused to process my application for PR. The immigration officer wrote in the refusal letter about the job experience. Actually I had included my job duration from Jan 1, 2005-July 30, 2007. I had submitted the letter from my employer citing that I had worked on that dates. But before the date, on July 1, 2007 I had to move to another country for my further studies.

Here is the main case the immigration officer doubted. Actually I had contract to work till July 30, 2007 but I had to move to pursue my further studies in another country before 1 month (on July 1). I had visa stamp of the date of July 1 of entering into another country. He doubted how could it possible till July 30. So, he raised question here. He wrote this is the main reason for the refusal.

Thats why, I am in big trouble-how to deal with this problem. For the reapplication also. Again in the reapplication also the visa office might ask the same question....

Thank you all for your comments and suggestion...

RimalM
I really don't know how you are going to reconcile it. Your employer claimed you worked until July 30. Your passport shows you weren't in the country during July so the VO decided you lied. So if you submit another application with the same information, the refusal will be the same.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Hi
I think you should calm down and study your application form very well. you cant afford to make another mistake. haven done that, write a letter to the VO stating that though you left your country on july 1st your contract with your employer did not tarminate until the 20th of july hence your reflecting that date in your form.

It will be good if you can have a copy of your approval to proceed on the course or your resignation letter showing the date it will take effect. a detailed letter explaining the discrepance can be attached to an appeal letter.

this is coming from a newbie but i expect better advise from the seniors. goodluck
Tinu

Romford

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd Sep 09
Med's Request
5 Nov 09
Med's Done....
6 Nov 09
Passport Req..
April 10, again July 10
VISA ISSUED...
July 10
LANDED..........
Oct 4, 2010......
Hi there,
I was employe in Govt. dept. when I went abroad for further studies (Jan 2002) I got 1 year leave from job and later I resign. so my reference letter says I was employee there till Dec 2002.
another suggetion would be that in most case if you have any holidays left and you decide to leave job/company, you take those holidays at the end which in your case,,,,,, you had 1 month holidays when you moved abroad for studies thats why company mentioned that month in your reference letter, and they paid you aswell. i hope that help.

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
Romford said:
Hi there,
I was employe in Govt. dept. when I went abroad for further studies (Jan 2002) I got 1 year leave from job and later I resign. so my reference letter says I was employee there till Dec 2002.
another suggetion would be that in most case if you have any holidays left and you decide to leave job/company, you take those holidays at the end which in your case,,,,,, you had 1 month holidays when you moved abroad for studies thats why company mentioned that month in your reference letter, and they paid you aswell. i hope that help.
Yes, Thats exactly same with my case... I have my some holidays so I took that at the end and my employer included that duration also in the job experience letter...but the IO got doubt... I could not him why he got doubt...

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RimalM said:
Yes, Thats exactly same with my case... I have my some holidays so I took that at the end and my employer included that duration also in the job experience letter...but the IO got doubt... I could not him why he got doubt...
You should have immediately written to the program manager at the high commission and explained the situation with more proof from your employer.

koji518

Star Member
Jan 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the same case; there is a error in the date of employment issued by my employer overseas which is conflicting in my background/work declaration... I did not submit the certificate but instead I prepared an affidavit explaining that I cannot secure the certificate. This is to avoid misrepresentation. The VO already decided due to conflict in your documents, guess it's to late now.